Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Hey fellow growers.

BiG Plant Science here !

We are very happy to see people using and sharing info regarding oure products

Just to make it clear about Stimulus. Crystal production can be stimulated via different rutes either using specific molecules (lipids phosphides or differnet oligosaccharides) or induced via physical manipulation using needel- plastic tape.
We at BiG use both phosphides lipids and oligosaccharides, plus some IAA and some substances that increase the PAT (Polar Auxin transport)

Many test using Stimulus have show an visible increase of trichomes pr mm2 = more trichomes pr mm2 result in higher THC concentration.

Sorry to hijack your thread Doctor - BiG up and thank you for using BiG Plant Science.
And thanks to XXXauto for the heads up regarding the treads on autoflower.net

BiG Up

Hey fellow growers.

BiG Plant Science here !

Just to make it clear about Stimulus. Crystal production can be stimulated via different rutes either using specific molecules (lipids phosphides or differnet oligosaccharides) or induced via physical manipulation using needel- plastic tape.
We at BiG use both phosphides lipids and oligosaccharides, plus some IAA and some substances that increase the PAT (Polar Auxin transport)

Many test using Stimulus have show an visible increase of trichomes pr mm2 = more trichomes pr mm2 result in higher THC concentration.

Sorry to hijack your thread Doctor - BiG up and thank you for using BiG Plant Science.

BiG Up
:welcome: to AFN!!!!:pass:

Hey fellow growers.

BiG Plant Science here !

BiG Up
Hi there...
Bailey here for new company joining Afn I would like to introduce you to @Grim Reefer to let you know what is available for you. Thanks for joining it's great to have you here and ull see how amazing our community is. I follow all @XxxAuto threads and ure nutrient line looks great

Hey fellow growers.

BiG Plant Science here !

BiG Up

No, no, you are not hijacking!
Here we collect information. Every piece of information is insteresting and valuable.
I want to know how all these chrmicals works and who is betterer than the manufacturer to defend his products? :greenthumb:

Hi there...
Bailey here for new company joining Afn I would like to introduce you to @Grim Reefer to let you know what is available for you. Thanks for joining it's great to have you here and ull see how amazing our community is. I follow all @XxxAuto threads and ure nutrient line looks great
I am very optimistic about this nute line.
If I am right in my theoreticsl evaluation, BiG is a great peoduct to a very fare price and quality and ease of use that outranks Adv. Nutr., which is heavily overpriced. May be they should spend less effort in fancy labels. In the lab, you will see time and costs reduced when using Big.

I am very optimistic about this nute line.
If I am right in my theoreticsl evaluation, BiG is a great peoduct to a very fare price and quality and ease of use that outranks Adv. Nutr., which is heavily overpriced. May be they should spend less effort in fancy labels. In the lab, you will see time and costs reduced when using Big.
it be nice to do a comparison grow with the 2.. i currently run AN and it is pricey but i get nice buds... i couldnt find a website to check out BIG's products tho...:shrug:

I'll hit this from another angle. Here in Oregon we just rewrote some test criteria for recreational product testing. What growers are noticing is that the addition of UVB during late flower will cause more oil production but not test any higher for THC i.e.,

5334f87ffd72ea326c998e35bef7d9c4.jpg

9308a9cd3957642784dd299aff68232a.jpg

91cb180c471c7aa9f1bca5b0049494ea.jpg

And

ea0decd56bba1c0bc3284d8fd5bc0fe5.jpg

11abd97fb8eba20e190b0b946efca3f0.jpg

927a1cd53e2af52b9d3a602e8bb80c5e.jpg

Now, SVF OG has higher THC and looks good, but Purple Tangi with less THC but more crystals. Hanging UVB will increase crystal output but base THC is stable. Hopefully these products add or increase base THC levels.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Back