Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Errmm.. I advised Doc to hide the weed up his arse for smuggling purposes.[emoji38]

Turns out there's a few Oz tho so I recommended some stretching. [emoji1360]
It was just 2 g hash. I didn't notice it.
The recovery was not very plesant...kind of ...dirty. Travelling alone, without Her Ladyship, gives me a bad stomach. Before I met her, I was very clear on no women should interfere with my travelling. Not anymore...

Errmm.. I advised Doc to hide the weed up his arse for smuggling purposes.
emoji38.png

Turns out there's a few Oz tho so I recommended some stretching.
emoji1360.png

Well, years ago, I was on a holiday with a girlfriend. Just bought 20 g hash, but it was so stong, we couldn't finish itnin one week. I made 3 joints, tubed them and wrapped them. The Lady placed in her pussy. In customs, she tried to by pass a motorbike that was stopped for control. She was high as Big Ben on good speed, and in a quite aggressive mood. The customs officer got mad as hell, but to aggitated to notice she had eyes as plates of black marbel, and he told us to get lost and never try to by pass a control queue again. Puh...I decided neede to have a smoking break and enjoy a particularly aromatic joint.

Another day in the Vatican.

Automazar Day 91

She was fed nutes and boosters for the last time today.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Is it amber under development? Just plain water from tomorrow. She will eat for another 18 hours. Then I wash with only one pot volume of water. I have to execute her next weekend, if not, I think it will be overripe before the weekend two weeks from now. I have one more like her.
image.jpeg

Automazar Day 90
The youngest speciment, the one which broke the neck. It went well. Maturation has slowed down a bit, but I am not surprised. I could not see the damage, but it felt like the stem was on the edge of snapping. She is heavy.

image.jpeg

Mi
Hmmm... I'd just bring seeds, maybe make some vape juice. That sounds a bit... extreme? [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I use the mail.
I just needed to bring enough for an evening. However, the shipment took 5 days. 2 days cold turkey was good. Reduced tolerance alot.

Monday I have my first class in biology! :doc1:

Wait! The whole point of the seeds is so I DON'T have to shove anything up anything! [emoji35]

LOL

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
The disadvantage with seeds over weed, is that you need to grow the seed before you can smoke.
Also, I don't have a permanent dwelling for the time required to grow the weed. Her Ladyship is not pleased with beeing left alone with my collection of plants, so I can't prep new seedlings. We don't allow alcohol in our home, but Her Ladyship don't smoke or use any other kind of drugs either,

Monday I have my first class in biology!
good luck an congrats again doc!:pass:
. We don't allow alcohol in our home, but Her Ladyship don't smoke or use any other kind of drugs either,
your situation sounds ALOT like mine man, except my girl partakes in psychedelics from time to time with me when my son goes with my mother here and there for the weekend

I need your expertice, @tripaholic88. I want to procure and test a concentrate before I dedicate an complete plant. What kind of concentrate is best value for money?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

good luck an congrats again doc!:pass:
your situation sounds ALOT like mine man, except my girl partakes in psychedelics from time to time with me when my son goes with my mother here and there for the weekend
Sounds good.
Alcohol is an orgsnic solvent and handeled accordingly.

Back