Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

I take the WJ at milky..they amber up heavy in the cure. 80 days is a long time for them and i dont think i have taken any that long in the past on this line.

I used to go by trics alone until i noticed how much they changed in the cure. I like to watch the pistils and when most have receded ill take them.
Well, then it's harvest day!

@Dr. Babnik im with @Mossy here, sorry for the HiJack.

We have bantered, joked, teased, and i think i may have even dreamed of the day i saw a color in the Jem...now that its here im in for a few more years of .."hey remember when Dr. B got that black Jem and you didnt" LMAO.:crying:
No reason to be sorry!
My pleasure to have you here.

Now I'll trim the black White Jem...and crack another of your beans. Three left!
I prefere girls...but if it turns out male, I know a fellow called @Slowmo who will be quite happy.

White jem - my black bud - harvested @ day 80.

A small plant, 22 g wet weight.
Will cure it for 4 weeks...saving it for my vacation trip.

BF4BCA90-D065-447A-BFDF-3F5C0E2AD029.JPG

Ha ha..she Looks Delicious... Nice neat trim job Dr. Babnik :bravo:

I'm sure @FullDuplex won't mind me saying..he has taken the [HASHTAG]#White[/HASHTAG] Knight ribbing for Years...every single cross he grew..even if they were 905 Colour before he got his hands on them turned White for him..

Absolutely Impossible odds with the colour %'s he had...so your Black White JEM was a bit of a Hallejula Moment ..I Knew he would Love it..:frog:

@Dr. Babnik ..Sorry for the HiJack..but this has been a Long time coming and it has been a source of great amusement for years between us.

Yeah..Over Simplified..but you get the gist..:thumbsup:

No..just Mother Nature showing her True Colours...:coffee:..it's a kind of Magic.

Every cross carries all of it's Ancestors...:headbang:..the Talent is being able to Spot them arriving.

Me Too..I can't just smell it..I can Taste it...:biggrin:

:headbang: I Trait check all the Granchildren..it is Compulsive..Infinitely Interesting.

Thank you for Sharing @Dr. Babnik ...:bighug:...I'll stop my Gossip now...
Ha ha ha even the mods n boss do a little hijack here n there

A Little Garden Update
Autoflower Portal strains

71E0F9F3-A74A-405E-BA84-7BDC1FE3E5BF.JPG
05D2ECA0-0EFC-47FF-AFDB-4DE06C70AA9C.JPG
77938379-C9BA-4EFA-A876-D10E32CA8549.JPG
6470CDBC-A090-4890-BF27-C5F9165707EE.JPG

FastBuds strains

Crystal Meth has stopped drinking. All leaves have dried to crisp. Over the next two weeks or so, I'll trim her ready for chopping.

0DFF0E57-7E03-46FB-8BE3-9AB1E254F09C.JPG
7EFD4FC8-B508-4458-BAB0-8A817F637A08.JPG
2FB576EE-D512-496B-9697-B041BB3FD5F0.JPG

A Little Garden Update
Autoflower Portal strains

FastBuds strains

Crystal Meth has stopped drinking. All leaves have dried to crisp. Over the next two weeks or so, I'll trim her ready for chopping.

Hi Doc
the autoflower portal strain looking great i think i have to contact stone and order some of his gear.
cu tobe

Back