Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Hi Doc
the autoflower portal strain looking great i think i have to contact stone and order some of his gear.
cu tobe
That's a very good idea.
I am germinating his Citrus Noir and Black Stone.

Family picture

9AC32239-9868-402B-A1E9-77A76F1027E1.JPG

I got some unwanted stretch of the Stone Dragon and C4 in my current grow. I upgraded to COB and misjudged light distance. When I start new Dragons in August, I will have light under control.

@StickMan, have a look.

8DA0F902-1DE9-4217-9675-B097AE2D327E.JPG
E13F303F-9BF6-471C-A23F-77A1EFC719B4.JPG
EDF0D5AE-22EE-4DFD-8B95-24A09090C061.JPG
7306AD47-BE48-4DBF-A497-AD95D807B333.JPG

I got some unwanted stretch of the Stone Dragon and C4 in my current grow. I upgraded to COB and misjudged light distance. When I start new Dragons in August, I will have light under control.

@StickMan, have a look.

Thank you my friend. Did Stone tell you the genetics in the Rainbow Moonstone? I read that he used (DJs Blueberry x GDP) x Stone Dragon that I sent him, in it. Looking mighty Indica Dom. Have some BB x GDP x F99a that should be making its way over your way. I still need to repro my last BB x GDP, excellent strain. Let me know if that is something that might be of interest to you and our mutual friends. I still need to repro my last straight BB x GDP, excellent strain. I have so many land races to repro first. Would like to find someone i trust to repro this strain, as far as I know these are the last seeds left on the planet.

What Dragons are you plan on growing in August? Sounds like you have a nice selection.

I am now subbed up to your grow. You are a great grower my friend. So glad that I have met you @tobe and @Slowmo.

Peace

Thank you, but I just water plants... :pass:

I can do 10 autos and have space for vegging photoperiods. I need to have both.

I have fell in love with gear from independent breeders. My seed collection is large, but all my commercial strains has second pri now. I look forward to grow yours. In meantime, I enjoy the works of @tobe and Stone.
Did you see my black White jem? My first coloured bud!

Your GDP crosses are of great interest! The only strain I use for medical purposes as such is GDP. It works wonders on muscle pain and stiffness. Stone's Goldstone contains GDP and that's why I procured it.

Here is my current plan:
Autos:
Now germinating:
Black Stone
Citrus Noir
Amnesia Stone [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

After harvest and vacation:
2 Stone Dragon, fem and red F4 reg. seeds stock - one of each
Goldstone - 25% of the phenos need reduced daylight to trigger flowering. Stone says 16/8 does it, but I will just move them to my 11/13 day tent if needed.

And
FastBuds Six Shooter
2 Blk Seeds strains for CannaZone.

When this is done, we have January.

Photos:
2 Blk Seeds strains
Bomb Seeds THC Bomb
Female Seeds C99

After that, photoperiode strains from @tobe and Stone. I can flower 4 at a time.

Thank you, but I just water plants... :pass:

I can do 10 autos and have space for vegging photoperiods. I need to have both.

I have fell in love with gear from independent breeders. My seed collection is large, but all my commercial strains has second pri now. I look forward to grow yours. In meantime, I enjoy the works of @tobe and Stone.
Did you see my black White jem? My first coloured bud!

Your GDP crosses are of great interest! The only strain I use for medical purposes as such is GDP. It works wonders on muscle pain and stiffness. Stone's Goldstone contains GDP and that's why I procured it.

Here is my current plan:
Autos:
Now germinating:
Black Stone
Citrus Noir
Amnesia Stone [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

After harvest and vacation:
2 Stone Dragon, fem and red F4 reg. seeds stock - one of each
Goldstone - 25% of the phenos need reduced daylight to trigger flowering. Stone says 16/8 does it, but I will just move them to my 11/13 day tent if needed.

And
FastBuds Six Shooter
2 Blk Seeds strains for CannaZone.

When this is done, we have January.

Photos:
2 Blk Seeds strains
Bomb Seeds THC Bomb
Female Seeds C99

After that, photoperiode strains from @tobe and Stone. I can flower 4 at a time.
Thanks my friend. Sure you know some strains will be making there way to you, @Slomo and @tobe soon from the sticks .

That is right, Stone used the BB x GDP that I sent him in his Gold Stone. Also sent him many other strains I know he is using for new xes. We don't talk any more though. He told me most other breeders including myself are just hacks including great breeders that have been breeding as long as he is old. No time for people like him. I still like and use Stone Dragon and Black Stone in strains I am working on. Great strains in my opinion.

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
What's going on in plants where the leaves are not slowly yellowing as nutrients are drained from them, but rather, all water is removed at speed and the leaves are left dry as crisp? I have two plants behaving like this. Here is the FastBuds Crystal Meth. It is almost as some buds also start to dry. It still needs maturation to be a decent smoke.nI have seen plants of more beauty in my garden.

I've dropped a FB Six Shooter and moved it to wet paper today. I have a 20 L bucket for it.

A67718DA-88E6-4B59-B446-EE6D329226B1.JPG
85A578A8-548C-4010-A6EF-AF979FA4D0F9.JPG
C1E22D21-21A3-4567-A9B6-4D8CD10E4437.JPG
58AC9203-AA01-46B4-8E22-3F460B39CFFA.JPG

What's going on in plants where the leaves are not slowly yellowing as nutrients are drained from them, but rather, all water is removed at speed and the leaves are left dry as crisp? I have two plants behaving like this. Here is the FastBuds Crystal Meth. It is almost as some buds also start to dry. It still needs maturation to be a decent smoke.nI have seen plants of more beauty in my garden.

I've dropped a FB Six Shooter and moved it to wet paper today. I have a 20 L bucket for it.

I'm no scientist doc, but this can only be one thing, the weather. There are 5 growers I know of in our location, we've all got the same. I've been racking my brain for a reason, we are all skilled, but we've all been caught out. Unless there is some mad government conspiracy, it can only be the damp weather
:baked:

On the occation of July 4th, I can also announce a birth.

Black Stone is a strain I have waited for with great excitement.

E78FD6A3-9291-48CB-A2EB-F8853D39C220.JPG

Back