Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

I'm no scientist doc, but this can only be one thing, the weather. There are 5 growers I know of in our location, we've all got the same. I've been racking my brain for a reason, we are all skilled, but we've all been caught out. Unless there is some mad government conspiracy, it can only be the damp weather
:baked:
It is probably NASA and their geo engineering. It's all in the chemtracks! You can find out all about it on youtube. :muahaha:

:pass:

It is probably NASA and their geo engineering. It's all in the chemtracks! You can find out all about it on youtube. :muahaha:

:crying: Are you Alex Jones, masquerading as a Doctor of ganja? I do find it strange though, that 5-6 different people, using different substrates, different strains, chem ferts, bio ferts, indoor, outdoor, are all experiencing the same thing, in the same city, at the same time, it's a mad pattern. It's gotta be the weather. I've got nothing to do at work tomorrow, so I'm gonna spend a good while researching this subject

:crying: Are you Alex Jones, masquerading as a Doctor of ganja? I do find it strange though, that 5-6 different people, using different substrates, different strains, chem ferts, bio ferts, indoor, outdoor, are all experiencing the same thing, in the same city, at the same time, it's a mad pattern. It's gotta be the weather. I've got nothing to do at work tomorrow, so I'm gonna spend a good while researching this subject

Haha... Alex Jones in disguise...no, Alex and Leo Zagami are good friends of mine.
I am also member of a Flat Earth group on facebook. The theory is very appealing! :baked:

Reading the weather forcast is depressing. We can expect happy days for Botrytis cinera, I'm afraid. No summer weather in sight, just rain, rain and more rain.

@tripaholic88, I'll chop the Crystal Meth. You are right, I can't take chances these days. I would like her to go another two weeks, but better safe than sorry.

Reading the weather forcast is depressing. We can expect happy days for Botrytis cinera, I'm afraid. No summer weather in sight, just rain, rain and more rain.

@tripaholic88, I'll chop the Crystal Meth. You are right, I can't take chances these days. I would like her to go another two weeks, but better safe than sorry.
I've put some packs of silica gel over my intake holes, trying to remove as much moisture as possible before it enters the room. Just an experiment, I refuse to lose more buds

I've put some packs of silica gel over my intake holes, trying to remove as much moisture as possible before it enters the room. Just an experiment, I refuse to lose more buds
What ever it takes!
I am chopping down both FastBuds Crystal Meth and Zamnesia Diesel. I saw ugly signs in Diesel this morning, but if it dries, it's saved.

Found mold in some of the Crystal Meth also. Now I've sprayed everything with pesticides.

Back