Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Like as in an outdoor atomic grow? Dude if so, please battle with me! I am rocking out the Atomic in my full sun outdoor spot...she should be quite the plant by finish!! Hoping for 2-4lbs if all goes well!
Indoors brother...Sorry...:pass:

Like as in an outdoor atomic grow? Dude if so, please battle with me! I am rocking out the Atomic in my full sun outdoor spot...she should be quite the plant by finish!! Hoping for 2-4lbs if all goes well!

I hope Mother goes outdoors.
Unfortunately not in the ground, but a 20 l bucket.

I want to take a clone and grow a smaller mother that can live comfortably in a 2 l pot. Mother Angelica has to be watered every day or else she drains the soil to dust in two days. She was grown to be flowered, but grew too big for the tent. I have learned growing photos by trial and error. Many stupid errors....

How low night temp can the plants stay outside overnight?
I want Mother out as soon as possible, coz she needs transplant and I cannot let her grow bigger before she is moved to the garden.

I hope Mother goes outdoors.
Unfortunately not in the ground, but a 20 l bucket.

I want to take a clone and grow a smaller mother that can live comfortably in a 2 l pot. Mother Angelica has to be watered every day or else she drains the soil to dust in two days. She was grown to be flowered, but grew too big for the tent. I have learned growing photos by trial and error. Many stupid errors....

How low night temp can the plants stay outside overnight?
I want Mother out as soon as possible, coz she needs transplant and I cannot let her grow bigger before she is moved to the garden.

Mistakes will happen! Since plants grow so differently from each other its all a gamble how they grow...indoor and out!!

Temps - ideally plants will never see less than 10 degrees Celsius, but on the other hand I have had exceptional plants that meet jack frost(-1 to 5 degrees C) several times. Hitting a cool patch of weather on a healthy photoperiod plant is generally only a minor setback.

The Bomb Seeds Atomic Family

Mother Angelica

and her 4 children.

With these pots, I can grow a SOG with 9 pots. Next photo grow will be 4 plants of something else, incl. Bomb Seeds THC Bomb, but next time I take cuttings from Mother Angelica I will do a SOG/SCROG.

I grow with two different microbe products Trichoderma harzianum and endomycorrhizal fungi product Plant Explosion from @BiG Plant Science. One plant got none of the products and serves as a control and a 4th plant has both products in the soil.

When transplanting to final pots, the root volume of the plant grown with endomycorrhicae was much larger than the other plants. Roots grown in the presence of T. harzianum was not larger than the control. There was no noticable difference between the plants above the root zone when grown in 2 l pots. In my hands, the presence of T. harzianum prevents the beneficial effects of endomycorrhizal fungi.

After 1 week at 11/13 photoperiode, the plant grown with Plant Explosion is about the same height as the other plants, but grows many more and stronger side branches than the other plants.

@912GreenSkell @witchyhour @Bailey @Vlad The Inhaler @BombSeeds @tripaholic88 @XxxAuto @Slowmo @hippy71 @Duggy

Nice, These ar 6,5l pots right? Using the same atm. Good size, i love them

Nice, These ar 6,5l pots right? Using the same atm. Good size, i love them
Right, 6,5 l. Perfect size.
Next time I do Atomic, I'll do a SOG with 9 pots. 9 pots fits exactly on 60x60 cm.
Next indoor photo grow will be 4 different strains. On the balcony, I will have the fastflowering photo El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assault.

Which strains do you grow?
Why not have a journal in the photo section? I can probably learn a lot.

We have babies!

El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assault is born, @tobe.

The seedpods were planted in Plagron Lightmix with added Plant Explosion (endomycorrhizae and bacteria) yesterday, when I saw the seed had cracked. Tonight I have to plant the seedpods containing White jem in the same medium.

No. 1
IMG_1416.JPG

No. 2
IMG_3495.JPG

Back