Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Would it benefit the bigger buds if I remove microbuds and tiny branches?

IMG_1420.JPG

Mephisto Alien vs Triangle - Smoke report

Even before curing, Alien is an excellent smoke. It had a sweet and mild taste of pine. There is no trace of the pungency I associate with heavy pine. The smoke is mellow and easy on the throat and lungs.

The stone is another dimension. It is the stronges strain I have grown. The stone is a coach locking indica stone, strong and lasting. The strain has everything I require from my smoke.

Alien vs Triangle is highly recommended.

Right, 6,5 l. Perfect size.
Next time I do Atomic, I'll do a SOG with 9 pots. 9 pots fits exactly on 60x60 cm.
Next indoor photo grow will be 4 different strains. On the balcony, I will have the fastflowering photo El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assault.

Which strains do you grow?
Why not have a journal in the photo section? I can probably learn a lot.

I will do that soon, as promised months ago. As i mentioned i had to make a few moves before i could proceed.
My current grow is in a 1,20mx1,20mx2m i am using the exact same pots as you do (16x6,5l) and i switched to 12/12 a week ago. 2 pots will leave the tent soon they inhabit 3 lemon diesel X outdoor which all turned male (i will try to figure out why, maybe too hot soil or the temps, but then it will be low temps not high temps)
Other strains are 1x Wappa X TopTaoPurple
9x Orange Bud DP and 4x Seedsman White Widow

My FastBuds Crystal Meth are not feeling well, @tripaholic88. Her stem have been soft since the seedling stage.

WHat about some silica, good for strong cellwalls and thats what its about if youre a stem :biggrin:

Would it benefit the bigger buds if I remove microbuds and tiny branches?

I like to keep them for pollinating. Dont you keep some males/pollen? Its a lovely thing to make some crosses to fill out the gaps here and then, sometimes you hit real gems! Thats what i do:thumbsup:

AvT sounds absolutely lovely DB [emoji3]

Congratulations mate. I am desperate to try one but I killed the first bean and the second one I have mixed up with a sour stomper bean! I don't know which is which!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AvT sounds absolutely lovely DB [emoji3]

Congratulations mate. I am desperate to try one but I killed the first bean and the second one I have mixed up with a sour stomper bean! I don't know which is which!

I know everything about mixed seeds... It's annoying.
I have to boxes that should just be grown. One with Bomb Seeds THC Bomb and GDP and one with freebies and Bomb Seeds THC Bomb Auto mixed.

Smoke report - Heavyweight Seeds Whipeout Express.
@tobe @XxxAuto @Slowmo @hippy71

Whipeout Express is the first product from Heavyweight Seeds that I grow and the second I taste. I was gifted some Fruit Punch when I was honoured by a visit by xxxAuto. Compared to the sweet Fruit Punch, Whipeout just taste weed. That is not negative. Just an observation.

According to Seedfinder, the THC level has been measured to approx. 20%. It fits the subjective experience. It has a nice indica effect that could be increased by maturing the plant a little longer. I experiment with different degrees of maturity. The current result is good; very well stoned, but able to function after a joint.

I will do that soon, as promised months ago. As i mentioned i had to make a few moves before i could proceed.
My current grow is in a 1,20mx1,20mx2m i am using the exact same pots as you do (16x6,5l) and i switched to 12/12 a week ago. 2 pots will leave the tent soon they inhabit 3 lemon diesel X outdoor which all turned male (i will try to figure out why, maybe too hot soil or the temps, but then it will be low temps not high temps)
Other strains are 1x Wappa X TopTaoPurple
9x Orange Bud DP and 4x Seedsman White Widow

WHat about some silica, good for strong cellwalls and thats what its about if youre a stem :biggrin:

I like to keep them for pollinating. Dont you keep some males/pollen? Its a lovely thing to make some crosses to fill out the gaps here and then, sometimes you hit real gems! Thats what i do:thumbsup:
Yep. Silica I will try.

I don't have facilities for breeding, unfortunately.
I have genetics. As a bioogist, landraces has a special place in my heart. I have African sativas that are difficult to grow inddoors, coz this is serious African bush. It would be so cool to make them auto and smaller.

Smoke report - Heavyweight Seeds Whipeout Express.
@tobe @XxxAuto @Slowmo @hippy71

Whipeout Express is the first product from Heavyweight Seeds that I grow and the second I taste. I was gifted some Fruit Punch when I was honoured by a visit by xxxAuto. Compared to the sweet Fruit Punch, Whipeout just taste weed. That is not negative. Just an observation.

According to Seedfinder, the THC level has been measured to approx. 20%. It fits the subjective experience. It has a nice indica effect that could be increased by maturing the plant a little longer. I experiment with different degrees of maturity. The current result is good; very well stoned, but able to function after a joint.

Sounds lovey DB congratulations [emoji3]

It sounds similar to the sour crack. One joint and able to function. Two joints and happy land approaches [emoji3]

I think I have a heavyweight freebie to try.

Back