Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Does anybody know fast strain like sour crack. I grew it it was nice but too uplifting high for my taste..I just realize that i will have sh*it load of problems when 25c+ temp become normal, so i need some very fast strain to poke in soil in about 2 weeks..

Last edited:
going to check out your smoke report now doc!
It's a wonderful smoke! But the seeds are close to gone. Mephisto is sold out. I have ordered new seeds from Bonza.

Tomorrow I will make hash from trim and lots of bud. That ought to be good stuff.

Does anybody know hood faster strain then sour crack. I grew it it was nice but too uplifting high for my taste..I just realize that i will have sh*it load of problems when 25c+ temp become normal, so i need some very fast strain to poke in soil in about 2 weeks..
Yes, soon ambient temperature will become a problem here also. I am done indoors in a month.

Can you possibly finish outdoors?

Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] Mutant

Here is my mutant again. Her growth is very slow.

IMG_1424.JPG

The structure is very funny. It would have been interesting to chat with a plant geneticist. @derek420colorado, do you have any idea on what this genetic hiccops is all about?

The stem split into two, forming...

...a regular, circular stem...

IMG_1427.JPG

...and a flat stem topped with a cluster of branches and leaves.

IMG_1425.JPG

Last edited:
Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] Mutant

Here is my mutant again. Her growth is very slow.

The structure is very funny. It would have been interesting to chat with a plant geneticist. @derek420colorado, do you have any idea on what this genetic hiccops is all about?

The stem split into two, forming...

...a regular, circular stem...

...and a flat stem topped with a cluster of branches and leaves.

Strange genetics there...

Back