Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Sounds lovey DB congratulations [emoji3]

It sounds similar to the sour crack. One joint and able to function. Two joints and happy land approaches [emoji3]

I think I have a heavyweight freebie to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a Fast and Vast seed also. The plan is to grow that in a 20 l bucket. Heavyweight is worth growing.

I like bricklayer buckets. They cost a quid and are great pots. I use them in 12 and 20 l.

My next AvT grow will be in my grow box. The box that grow monsters. I may be unable to wait until August...

Just had another Whipeout. Now a GDP, then bed. :baked:

I have a Fast and Vast seed also. The plan is to grow that in a 20 l bucket. Heavyweight is worth growing.

I like bricklayer buckets. They cost a quid and are great pots. I use them in 12 and 20 l.

My next AvT grow will be in my grow box. The box that grow monsters. I may be unable to wait until August...

Just had another Whipeout. Now a GDP, then bed. :baked:

Sounds like a very nice "get to sleep process" Doc :biggrin: :smoking:

Yep. Silica I will try.

I don't have facilities for breeding, unfortunately.
I have genetics. As a bioogist, landraces has a special place in my heart. I have African sativas that are difficult to grow inddoors, coz this is serious African bush. It would be so cool to make them auto and smaller.

I dont got a special room for that 2, i just do all in 1 and will in the future set up a little tent for males so i can collect the pollen more easy and let them mature longer for more pollen so i can store and reuse it.

When it comes to lanfraces i am totally in love with them and got some in my stash 2. this year will be fun, ill do some 10 -20 plant outdoor and my next run will be fun. the hardest part is to choose the strain...it will be either 2 different haze strains or some morroco land race with typical earthy hash taste...but first get my current run done properly!

:jointman: Dr. B- I'll see about the 'Phisto badge,... it would be great if you submit a full smoke report in the Mephisto section, using the templates for this,... Many use SR's as research archives for strain choices, so some more details and specifics will be a nice boon for others,... pics too! you know how visual us stoners are about da ladiezzz :spels: :drool:--- :pass::thanks:

Sounds like a very nice "get to sleep process" Doc :biggrin: :smoking:
:jointman: Dr. B- I'll see about the 'Phisto badge,... it would be great if you submit a full smoke report in the Mephisto section, using the templates for this,... Many use SR's as research archives for strain choices, so some more details and specifics will be a nice boon for others,... pics too! you know how visual us stoners are about da ladiezzz :spels: :drool:--- :pass::thanks:
I'll do!

:cheers: --check your badge list, and select it if you choose,... only 9 can be displayed at a time, so shuffle as you please! :pimp:

Alien vs Triangle - chosen as "staple" strain.
Sour Bubbly - dedicated to hash production. I love hash... My first and never ending love affair...

IMG_3500.PNG

Back