Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

From the Alien vs Triangle harvest.

IMG_1398.JPG
IMG_1399.JPG

Crap...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Found it. :baked: Also made bubble hash.

Was supposed to cook now, but today I order take away. I used joints as timer for how long I had aggitated the weed and ice....

I have some Atomic seeds and was just pondering a summer photo grow...:pass:

Like as in an outdoor atomic grow? Dude if so, please battle with me! I am rocking out the Atomic in my full sun outdoor spot...she should be quite the plant by finish!! Hoping for 2-4lbs if all goes well!

Last edited:
I am pretty sure this is Granddady Purple Bay Lotus.
Comparing pics on google, I am sure it is not Bomb Seeds THC Bomb.

My plant.

Bay Lotus taken from the net.

View attachment 723449
Looks GD Bay Lotus, definitely not a THC Bomb, you saw mine last night. And she looks like she's foxtailing, like the one on the photo, too!

Found it. :baked: Also made bubble hash.

Was supposed to cook now, but today I order take away. I used joints as timer for how long I had aggitated the weed and ice....
Nice! And I'm glad the visit today went well. [emoji106] [emoji6]

I'm thinking about putting my new babies in my bedroom closet tent for now. You reminded me I have a furnace tune-up next month, and the furnace is...in the basement! [emoji121] [emoji53]

From the Alien vs Triangle harvest.

img_1398-jpg.723544
img_1399-jpg.723545

those are some hard looking nugs :drool: i can't wait for mine to finish :pighug:
I'm thinking about putting my new babies in my bedroom closet tent for now. You reminded me I have a furnace tune-up next month, and the furnace is...in the basement!
emoji121.png
emoji53.png

Do u really have room for all that in the bedroom tent ? :worship:

Back