Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

I am pretty sure this is Granddady Purple Bay Lotus.
Comparing pics on google, I am sure it is not Bomb Seeds THC Bomb.

My plant.

img_1408-jpg.723450
Bay Lotus taken from the net.

623bd04c-f096-4077-b8df-973166afcd95-18608-000014ed8cd00309-jpeg.723449

I think we have strain bingo :frog::slap:

Zenseeds Hofmann (Barney's Farm LSD x C. ruderalis) seems to yield well.

IMG_1410.JPG
IMG_1412.JPG

FastBuds Stardawg. Looks like a potassium lockout. I'll dilute the rez with pH'ed water to reduce nitrate concentration.

IMG_1413.JPG
IMG_1414.JPG

And now I am off to make bubble with a good 2 oz of nice Alien trim :hookah::vibe:
I just made bubble hash from the Whipeout trim. Not much trim, but the result is very nice.
I need to make more ice. Lots of ice. There is AvT trim and lots of small buds in the freezer.

The Bomb Seeds Atomic Family

Mother Angelica

and her 4 children.

With these pots, I can grow a SOG with 9 pots. Next photo grow will be 4 plants of something else, incl. Bomb Seeds THC Bomb, but next time I take cuttings from Mother Angelica I will do a SOG/SCROG.

I grow with two different microbe products Trichoderma harzianum and endomycorrhizal fungi product Plant Explosion from @BiG Plant Science. One plant got none of the products and serves as a control and a 4th plant has both products in the soil.

When transplanting to final pots, the root volume of the plant grown with endomycorrhicae was much larger than the other plants. Roots grown in the presence of T. harzianum was not larger than the control. There was no noticable difference between the plants above the root zone when grown in 2 l pots. In my hands, the presence of T. harzianum prevents the beneficial effects of endomycorrhizal fungi.

After 1 week at 11/13 photoperiode, the plant grown with Plant Explosion is about the same height as the other plants, but grows many more and stronger side branches than the other plants.

@912GreenSkell @witchyhour @Bailey @Vlad The Inhaler @BombSeeds @tripaholic88 @XxxAuto @Slowmo @hippy71 @Duggy
Yeah! I love the bonsai mom! [emoji121] [emoji16] [emoji106] [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178]

And watch out, once you get in clone land, it's easy to end up with 50 plants! LOL

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Six dogs? [emoji15]

Well there's plenty of trees for them to piss on in your house at the mo.. [emoji38]

What kind of dog?
Papillon. Small lap dogs.
Luckily, they don't like my room.

Action, motion.
IMG_3491.JPG

Back