Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Most def, office or photo lab ... if he asks the square thing is a small dark chamber :crying:

:pass:

Hope all goes well m8 :bighug:
It will. The pungent smell of English Blend pipe tobacco will follow him and make him want to leave ASAP.

The Bomb Seeds Atomic Family

Mother Angelica

IMG_1386.JPG

and her 4 children.

IMG_1406.JPG

With these pots, I can grow a SOG with 9 pots. Next photo grow will be 4 plants of something else, incl. Bomb Seeds THC Bomb, but next time I take cuttings from Mother Angelica I will do a SOG/SCROG.

I grow with two different microbe products Trichoderma harzianum and endomycorrhizal fungi product Plant Explosion from @BiG Plant Science. One plant got none of the products and serves as a control and a 4th plant has both products in the soil.

When transplanting to final pots, the root volume of the plant grown with endomycorrhicae was much larger than the other plants. Roots grown in the presence of T. harzianum was not larger than the control. There was no noticable difference between the plants above the root zone when grown in 2 l pots. In my hands, the presence of T. harzianum prevents the beneficial effects of endomycorrhizal fungi.

After 1 week at 11/13 photoperiode, the plant grown with Plant Explosion is about the same height as the other plants, but grows many more and stronger side branches than the other plants.

IMG_1407.JPG

@912GreenSkell @witchyhour @Bailey @Vlad The Inhaler @BombSeeds @tripaholic88 @XxxAuto @Slowmo @hippy71 @Duggy

It's all a bit too technical for me still DB! I am trying to learn though. I have my finger over the buy it now button for some biotabs so I can stop using all these synthetic nutes.

I hope your "visit" goes well Doc. Yesterday I showed my two daughters the tent!

It's all a bit too technical for me still DB! I am trying to learn though. I have my finger over the buy it now button for some biotabs so I can stop using all these synthetic nutes.

I hope your "visit" goes well Doc. Yesterday I showed my two daughters the tent!
The visit went well and according to plan.

So now you have to count how many buds you have on each plant and check how may are left when the girls have visited! :funny:

Yes, it's technical. It's an experiment, so it has to be. Let me explain what the creatures I use do.

Endomycorrhrizal fungi are fungi that grow hyphae into the roots of the plants and creates an endosymbiosis. The fungus absorb nutrients and pass it on to the plant roots. In return, the plant feed the fungus sugars. The result is strongly increased nutrient uptake, as the tiny hyphae generates an enourmus absorption surface, as well as stimulating the plant roots to grow further.

Trichoderma harzianum another fungus thst is probably more usefull outdoors. It is a very aggressive species of the genus Trichoderma; it outgrows most other fungi and kill pathogenic organisms in the soil.

I have some Atomic seeds and was just pondering a summer photo grow...:pass:
Give them space and they will grow BIG.
I had to interrupt flowering of Mother because she would grow way above the lights. Now she lives in the living room and needs to be cut down already. I could take 10 nice cuttings today, if I had room for them.

Before I give her a trim, I'll bake fresh liver paté on Wednesday, and ask second wife if I may have a plant in her garden. I can make another Mother.

No thrips or Botirytis cinera can f**k my a*s this year. I'm prepared and will never sign any convention against chemical warfare.

The visit went well and according to plan.

So now you have to count how many buds you have on each plant and check how may are left when the girls have visited! :funny:

Yes, it's technical. It's an experiment, so it has to be. Let me explain what the creatures I use do.

Endomycorrhrizal fungi are fungi that grow hyphae into the roots of the plants and creates an endosymbiosis. The fungus absorb nutrients and pass it on to the plant roots. In return, the plant feed the fungus sugars. The result is strongly increased nutrient uptake, as the tiny hyphae generates an enourmus absorption surface, as well as stimulating the plant roots to grow further.

Trichoderma harzianum another fungus thst is probably more usefull outdoors. It is a very aggressive species of the genus Trichoderma; it outgrows most other fungi and kill pathogenic organisms in the soil.

I told the younger daughter, I know every bud on those plants and in the drawers drying, so don't even think about it!

Interesting re fungi. I read something similar about the symbiotic relationships going on, but most of it goes over my head unfortunately.

I told the younger daughter, I know every bud on those plants and in the drawers drying, so don't even think about it!

Interesting re fungi. I read something similar about the symbiotic relationships going on, but most of it goes over my head unfortunately.
Think of it as a straw inserted in the root. This straw is connected to a web of straws penetrating the soil and sucking the food out of it. You see how much this adds to the root system? It's like an additional root system coulped to the plant roots. Injection and turbo...

Back