Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Also doc when I check my tricks I chech the ones on the actual flowers not the sugar leaves since we smoke mainly flowers not leaves:pass:

Both AvT and Whipeout Express are ready to go. They can drink water until Saturday and Sunday.

@tripaholic88 @Slowmo @XxxAuto @hippy71 @Sensi Jay @green genes @witchyhour

Here pics taken with my new, great USB microscope, veho vms-004.

Heavyweigth Whipeout Express
IMG_3447.JPG

IMG_3448.JPG

Mephisto Alien vs Triangle F2
IMG_3449.JPG

Last edited:
WOW m8 ... super first pics ...and I think they will only get better .... btw ... you are missing out on GG hash OMG it nice :pass:
I'm trapped with the dog! I would otherwise enjoyed your super hand crafted hash.
The sample buds I have goes into the trim. I will come and visit with mature weed, not some half finished stuff.

Soon there will be some Alien hashish also.

I also rebuildt my ventilation and carbonfilter system today. There will be no smell.

Last edited:
The Balcony, Summer 2017

Time to plan for the summer on the balcony. After changing my mind 3 times, the final decision is:

White jem by Master Breeder @FullDuplex.

IMG_1388.JPG

@briman - I grow these for hash production.

El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assault by Master Breeder @tobe.

IMG_1389.JPG

I plan to grow them Mephisto Genetics-style by growing them in small pots until they show sex, them transplant to large and final pot. Please advice, coz my gut feeling is not good. Will this method grow big plants? What's your opinion, @tripaholic88?

I will be using some fertiliser tabs I have. The brand I don't know. I have good friends giving me stuff, often in big zip lock bags with just a hand written note on dosage. I also have a bag of some organic stuff. I'll provide pics of it in due time.

The soil will be amended with endomycorrhizal fungi, the product Plant Explosion from BiG Plant Science.

Last edited:
Back