Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

It's so easy!
Water, ice and weed
Mix
Filter
Scrape product from filter.
Force some water out by using a pressing screen (25 micron)

Enjoy!

Indeed! I have studied the art. Just need to put it into practice when I have some material [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been making dry hash with a sifter lately. [emoji6] [emoji121]

da657d47abf6293a8082e82247626f1f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Nice! Does it work good?

So what is the best technique? Wet or dry?

Different end product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe the product from the dry method is easier to handle?

Pure resin pressed to a cake is not easy to handle. The product from yesterday is kept in granular form.

Maybe the product from the dry method is easier to handle?

Pure resin pressed to a cake is not easy to handle. The product from yesterday is kept in granular form.

I think you're right, but I prefer hash to kief personally. Bubble hash is so nice to smoke. I love a heavy satisfying stone myself.

I think you're right, but I prefer hash to kief personally. Bubble hash is so nice to smoke. I love a heavy satisfying stone myself.

We are talking the same language, bro!

In the future, I won't press the resin to one piece, but keep it granular like the run from yesterday.

I tied to light some bubble hash on a needle and collect the smoke, but it melted and fell down. Have to cut it in small pieced with sciccors, but I like my joints to have homogenous texture.

We are talking the same language, bro!

In the future, I won't press the resin to one piece, but keep it granular like the run from yesterday.

I tied to light some bubble hash on a needle and collect the smoke, but it melted and fell down. Have to cut it in small pieced with sciccors, but I like my joints to have homogenous texture.

We certainly are sir! :pass:

I also think the granular form is the shizzle. It's beautiful. I was actually just in conversation with someone trying to remember the name that's used for the granular stuff. Do you have any terminology for it?

We certainly are sir! :pass:

I also think the granular form is the shizzle. It's beautiful. I was actually just in conversation with someone trying to remember the name that's used for the granular stuff. Do you have any terminology for it?

@912GreenSkell and @Slowmo do you know a specific term?

on the first run i was trying to give you what looked like the hash u know but way better :crying: .. and that's also why I told u about the cheese grater method :woohoo1:

also the cloth was much better at drying than cardboard... the run we made yesterday looks exactly like the pictures in my 11 year old https://books.google.dk/books/about/Marijuana_Horticulture.html?id=fERzFsZhdxYC&redir_esc=y

not a single word about auto's at this time

@912GreenSkell and @Slowmo do you know a specific term?

not off the top of my head ...

Last edited:
on the first run i was trying to give you what looked like the hash u know but way better :crying: .. and that's also why I told u about the cheese grater method :woohoo1:

also the cloth was much better at drying than cardboard... the run we made yesterday looks exactly like the pictures in my 11 year old https://books.google.dk/books/about/Marijuana_Horticulture.html?id=fERzFsZhdxYC&redir_esc=y

not a single word about auto's at this time

not off the top of my head ...
Yes...I know, but I didn't realise how clean it was. It's just a block of pure resin. Can I grate it now, you think?

Back