Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

I'm not risky enough to do that I have neighbors literally all around me and close. I wish I could run bho for I could sell it to dispensaries oh well, full melts work 2 time as much here and I love it(;
How do you smoke it?
I need do descale my bong and try it, eventhough it is not full melt. Now I just distribute fragments in m RYO.

Another interesting observation: Home made tastes like the hash we smoked 25 yrs ago. Maybe it was cleaner back in the days?

How do you smoke it?
I need do descale my bong and try it, eventhough it is not full melt. Now I just distribute fragments in m RYO.

Another interesting observation: Home made tastes like the hash we smoked 25 yrs ago. Maybe it was cleaner back in the days?

The hash is great I quit smoking wax completely except rosin because that's natural. But I dab my hash and smoke it old style on a screen. I love ripping the bong then taking a dab! And hash taste super super bomb and smells super super good if made with some bomb. And just so you know I you make hash, some say not all strains are full melt. I'm working on testing that my self in this new year. Cheers bro!

The hash is great I quit smoking wax completely except rosin because that's natural. But I dab my hash and smoke it old style on a screen. I love ripping the bong then taking a dab! And hash taste super super bomb and smells super super good if made with some bomb. And just so you know I you make hash, some say not all strains are full melt. I'm working on testing that my self in this new year. Cheers bro!
I have mixed the hash with tobacco all my life.

I have mixed the hash with tobacco all my life.

Oh I have never smoked cannabis bud or hash with tobacco! You definitely need to try some by its self.! It's amazing but that's me! lol I'm hoping to start a Full Melt thread for dry sifting and bubble by the end of this summer! I know there's a lot of videos but some people would rather read a post and follow directions that way when it's fully explained rather then a video.!

Last edited:
I have to try our methods. It should reduce quantity needed. I use 0.5-0.6 g of regular street hash for a joint.

So...today I got myself a set of 7 extractor bags. @tripaholic88, @witchyhour, @912GreenSkell, @Bailey

IMG_1136.JPG

Also, I have made sure the mixer won't break today.

IMG_1137.JPG

For the inaguration of the bags, a bone dry, hand crushed FastBuds Green Crack is in the freezer, chillin' out. @Slowmo is invited to witness the procedure, give advice and to taste the product.

I use the 220 micron bag and collect extracts at the 120, 73, 45 and 25 micron cut offs. I would actually like some contamination, making it easier to mix into tobacco.

Small plant, less than 1/3 material compared to the first run. Result 3 g, but will loose some more weight from drying. The hash is excellent. Makes me talk and talk...sorry, @Slowmo! Yes, he evacuated the building. :baked:

Help your self, @912GreenSkell and @tripaholic88. This I like! :pass:

IMG_1139.JPG

Back