Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Small plant, less than 1/3 material compared to the first run. Result 3 g, but will loose some more weight from drying. The hash is excellent. Makes me talk and talk...sorry, @Slowmo! Yes, he evacuated the building. :baked:

It was not your talking, but my growling stomach.. that make me evac :pass::biggrin:

Look at that!
That's a serious installation! :bong:
ahhh man Doc i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! the Nail NEVER gets Cold!:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong:

Awesome bong! [emoji2] [emoji106] [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
thanks witchy its a friends hes letting me borrow until i save up for a nice more expensive one. i believe that one cost him $60. The nail set up i just got for it was $100 and its nice quality from what i seen and used so far:devil:

ahhh man Doc i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! the Nail NEVER gets Cold!:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong:

thanks witchy its a friends hes letting me borrow until i save up for a nice more expensive one. i believe that one cost him $60. The nail set up i just got for it was $100 and its nice quality from what i seen and used so far:devil:
Cold nail is irritating. The benefits of the e-nail is obvious, and necessary equipment for a professional like you.

Do you have a method for dabbing without water? What if I just skip water in the rig?
I cannot get my lungs to accept "smoke on water". I can inhale without coughing, but 2 min after smoking, I cough for half an hour and then the buzz is gone.
I get more pleasure from making my own hash.

Small plant, less than 1/3 material compared to the first run. Result 3 g, but will loose some more weight from drying. The hash is excellent. Makes me talk and talk...sorry, @Slowmo! Yes, he evacuated the building. :baked:

Help your self, @912GreenSkell and @tripaholic88. This I like! :pass:

That hash looks heavenly sir. I'm going to have to learn how to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That hack looks heavenly sir. I'm going to have to learn how to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's so easy!
Water, ice and weed
Mix
Filter
Scrape product from filter.
Force some water out by using a pressing screen (25 micron)

Enjoy!

I've been making dry hash with a sifter lately. [emoji6] [emoji121]

da657d47abf6293a8082e82247626f1f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back