Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Yes...I know, but I didn't realise how clean it was. It's just a block of pure resin. Can I grate it now, you think?

Na it to late now...

this is that i have left of the first run

bad oxydation on outside :

DSC_0010a.JPG

but when opened up :

DSC_0011a.JPG

but you are right in that, it is a block of resin :eyebrows:

Na it to late now...

this is that i have left of the first run

bad oxydation on outside :

View attachment 695176

but when opened up :

View attachment 695178

but you are right in that, it is a block of resin :eyebrows:
Same, same oxidation.

Have to study commercial hash. For my purposes, I'd probably like some impurites.
Cutting small pieces is not optimal, but it is economuc in use.

I almost want to take my good buds for hash.

Cold nail is irritating. The benefits of the e-nail is obvious, and necessary equipment for a professional like you.

Do you have a method for dabbing without water? What if I just skip water in the rig?
I cannot get my lungs to accept "smoke on water". I can inhale without coughing, but 2 min after smoking, I cough for half an hour and then the buzz is gone.
I get more pleasure from making my own hash.
i dont dab without water as the water cools the vapor a little to make an easier hit. maybe you are dabbing at too high of a temp doc? and i have NO IDEA why you only get high for 30mins?!?!? that just baffles me when a lower purity hash gets you higher?:shrug::pop:

i dont dab without water as the water cools the vapor a little to make an easier hit. maybe you are dabbing at too high of a temp doc? and i have NO IDEA why you only get high for 30mins?!?!? that just baffles me when a lower purity hash gets you higher?:shrug::pop:
I have never been friends with water. The terrible cough overrides the stone. The same happens with weed or hash. I think it's the water. It has irritated me for more than 25 yrs.

Now WCOG in a joint. :smoking:

The coughing starts when I get the sensation of oil solidifying on my lung tissue and the exhaled air brings the terpens to my olfactory cells. The floral aromas are really nice.

I have never been friends with water. The terrible cough overrides the stone. The same happens with weed or hash. I think it's the water. It has irritated me for more than 25 yrs.

u never tried my solo .. I actually use it the same way i use my asthma spray... to clear bronchia

U need a tabletop vape :bighug::pighug: ... thats the only right thing for your lungs :smokeout::thumbsup:
I just picked up a parcel from @witchyhour. :worship:

I'll show you pics of the great gifts tomorrow: a hydroponic bucket and a Viva Vaporizer!
It's too dark to take pics now.

The Viva is already running hot. I like it very much. It brings much the same aromas of weed as dabbing oil. The effect of the vapour of a chamber with weed has better effect than 10 x the amount smoked in a joint.

The bucket will be the home of a Mephisto Skywalker.

Nice! Does it work good?

So what is the best technique? Wet or dry?
The dry yield is way beyond what I get from bubble hash. I'm getting more sifters with smaller micron sizes, will play with that a little. [emoji6] [emoji121]

But I'm getting like more than twice the amount of hash, which I'm loving. It's what I'm using for my capsules.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back