Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

We are talking the same language, bro!

In the future, I won't press the resin to one piece, but keep it granular like the run from yesterday.

I tied to light some bubble hash on a needle and collect the smoke, but it melted and fell down. Have to cut it in small pieced with sciccors, but I like my joints to have homogenous texture.
I like toking buds, mostly. But I do mix some kief in sometimes. Didn't care for the bubble hash for some reason. *shrugs*

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I just picked up a parcel from @witchyhour. :worship:

I'll show you pics of the great gifts tomorrow: a hydroponic bucket and a Viva Vaporizer!
It's too dark to take pics now.

The Viva is already running hot. I like it very much. It brings much the same aromas of weed as dabbing oil. The effect of the vapour of a chamber with weed has better effect than 10 x the amount smoked in a joint.

The bucket will be the home of a Mephisto Skywalker.
Yeah! [emoji16] [emoji106] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Now, was the Viva in the package? I have a feeling I sent you the wrong package... [emoji52]

I just picked up a parcel from @witchyhour. :worship:

I'll show you pics of the great gifts tomorrow: a hydroponic bucket and a Viva Vaporizer!
It's too dark to take pics now.

The Viva is already running hot. I like it very much. It brings much the same aromas of weed as dabbing oil. The effect of the vapour of a chamber with weed has better effect than 10 x the amount smoked in a joint.

The bucket will be the home of a Mephisto Skywalker.
Yay! Had misread it, you got the vaporizer. Yay! [emoji121] [emoji2]

Yay! Had misread it, you got the vaporizer. Yay!
emoji121.png
emoji2.png

I have a feeling that vaping just might revolutionise the good @Dr. Babnik life :bighug::slap:

Last edited:
@witchyhour has showered me with gifts. I am very thankful!

Come have breakfast! Coffee and FB Green Crack.

IMG_1141.JPG

Green Crack is good for daytime. It won't knock you out, but is a great mood enhancer.

The wonderful Viva vaporizer works great! Now I can enjoy the aromas the weeds have to offer!

IMG_1142.JPG
IMG_1143.JPG

Loaded for breakfast
IMG_1144.JPG

....and Doc is going hydroponic. The first girl to try the bucket will be Mephisto Skywalker. I know @witchyhour likes Mephisto.

IMG_1147.JPG
IMG_1146.JPG
IMG_1145.JPG
( @archie gemmill )
This will be fun!
Thank you, Witchy! :bighug:

Last edited:
@witchyhour has showered me with gifts. I am very thankful!

Come have breakfast! Coffee and FB Green Crack.

Green Crack is good for daytime. It won't knock you out, but is a great mood enhancer.

The wonderful Viva vaporizer works great! Now I can enjoy the aromas the weeds have to offer!

....and Doc is going hydroponic. The first girl to try the bucket will be Mephisto Skywalker. I know @witchyhour likes Mephisto.

Yeah, yeah, yeah! So awesome! And I love Mephisto. [emoji121] [emoji16]

I like toking buds, mostly. But I do mix some kief in sometimes. Didn't care for the bubble hash for some reason. *shrugs*

The powedered bubble hash can be mixed in. The resin I have in a block will probably destroy the Viva, by melted hash clogging the bottom screen, followed by solidification and sealng it off. Waxes and other oily stuff are no-go in my lovely Viva.

Back