Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

You really should try the sifter, I was totally blown away. So much easier and faster, AND the yield is so much higher it'd be a joke to try and compare... [emoji7] [emoji178]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I will give it a try for sure.

I will give it a try for sure.
I think you'll like it. So far I only have the 120 micron sifter, but this set is currently being shipped to me. I'll let you know what screen does what after I play with it a bit.

6ab3e3d63849f724d11fedaa8acb7746.jpg

The tracking says it's out for delivery today! [emoji2] [emoji106] [emoji108]

I never thought this was possible.... Certainly not possible.

Time is 8.30 pm and I have vapped 3 doses Green Crack in the Viva. I have consumed 3/5 of the weed than goes into a single joint. The effect gained during the day equals at least 4 joints! This is just amazing, @witchyhour!

@archie gemmill

Last edited:
I never thought this was possible.... Certainly not possible.

Time is 8.30 pm and I have vapped 3 doses Green Crack in the Viva. I have consumed 3/5 of the weed than goes into a single joint. The effect gained during the day equals at least 4 joints! This is just amazing, @witchyhour!
Yup! NOW you understand why I couldn't go back to joints after trying vaping, right? It just feels sooo wasteful! And I don't get as high...and I'm not even talking about how much better for your health it is, etc. [emoji121] [emoji6]

Back