Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

@tobe, @witchyhour, @912GreenSkell, @XxxAuto, @tripaholic88, does this look female or ...?

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_1148.JPG

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
IMG_1151.JPG

Last time was easy - one of each sex. To me, they look female.
Not sure of the strain(s)...it could be Granddady Purp or THC Bomb.

@tobe, @witchyhour, @912GreenSkell, @XxxAuto, @tripaholic88, does this look female or ...?

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 697022

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 697023

Last time was easy - one of each sex. To me, they look female.
Not sure of the strain(s)...it could be Granddady Purp or THC Bomb.
Hi doc
I cant say exactly but it looks female for me. Lets wait what the others say.
How did the photo strains i send you develop, any update?
cu tobe

Hi doc
I cant say exactly but it looks female for me. Lets wait what the others say.
How did the photo strains i send you develop, any update?
cu tobe

It may me to early to say? Yet there are no danger of pollination. If they are fem, they will be returned to 18/6 and kept in small pots until Our Lady of Chernobyl - Bomb Seeds Atomic, is done. I think SexBud also goes back to 18/6 today.

The first GG#4 seed did not germinate. The second germinated pretty fast.
I had two Jaggen x Orange Assault with nicely developed tap roots. They have't come up yet and it's over a week since I planted them I will examine the pots. I may just crack the other two seeds. If I grow in 6 L pots, I can have 6 plants in the tent. Our Lady of Chernobyl is in a 10 l air pot and fills it all.

In memory of Franco Loja - requiescat in pace - I germinated Money Maker, that I got as a freebee. Her head will come up today. All these photos are for my summer break.

It may me to early to say? Yet there are no danger of pollination. If they are fem, they will be returned to 18/6 and kept in small pots until Our Lady of Chernobyl - Bomb Seeds Atomic, is done. I think SexBud also goes back to 18/6 today.

The first GG#4 seed did not germinate. The second germinated pretty fast.
I had two Jaggen x Orange Assault with nicely developed tap roots. They have't come up yet and it's over a week since I planted them I will examine the pots. I may just crack the other two seeds. If I grow in 6 L pots, I can have 6 plants in the tent. Our Lady of Chernobyl is in a 10 l air pot and fills it all.

In memory of Franco Loja - requiescat in pace - I germinated Money Maker, that I got as a freebee. Her head will come up today. All these photos are for my summer break.
Hi doc
Ok thanks for the info, tag me if you post some pictures.
cu tobe

Doc, you HAVE to try this!! [emoji121] [emoji2] [emoji76] [emoji7] [emoji178]

8e539be210ae9374237e0d4e40ce33b9.jpg

Homemade canna vape juice! Not your mother's juice... [emoji102]

[emoji13] [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back