Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Another convert! Vaping is it! I'd vape weed just for the real flavors you can taste in vapor. And conservation of your weed, what's not to like! I still smoke occasionally, but 95% is through the vaporizers! Can even use mine with my bong!

I never thought this was possible.... Certainly not possible.

Time is 8.30 pm and I have vapped 3 doses Green Crack in the Viva. I have consumed 3/5 of the weed than goes into a single joint. The effect gained during the day equals at least 4 joints! This is just amazing, @witchyhour!

Another convert! Vaping is it! I'd vape weed just for the real flavors you can taste in vapor. And conservation of your weed, what's not to like! I still smoke occasionally, but 95% is through the vaporizers! Can even use mine with my bong!
Oh, thought you meant converted to hydro... [emoji16] [emoji108] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

FV bubbler and canister pic1.jpg

I cannot use the bong. I have this lovely oil rig, but my lungs can't deal with water.

The aromas from Viva generated vapour has the samme floral notes as my bho.

Never! Real plants grow in soil! LOL!

:smoking::shooty:

I tend to agree...good, natural mud. Now I try pebbles, water and lactic acid bacteria. The hydro technology is cool!

Important question! @witchyhour, the pump in the bucket, is it 110V? I may need a transformer. If I plug it in to the 220V I may burn immediately. I had a shaving machine, tha caught fire coz I forgot to change the voltage setting aftet travelling.

Today I can see the tap root in the seed pod, so I have to solve electricity issues today. If we are lucky, the system is upmand running during the weekend. Should a seedlig appear before the seed pod is transferred to peppbles?

It is 110V. Transformer ordered.

Back