Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

I'd cut the branch close to the lowest set of leaves, then remove the leaves and dip in rooting gel, then roll it in rooting powder. [emoji121] [emoji6] [emoji108]

The stuff I use...

a3d7c13f98d259b44a993d11c919d96a.jpg
d658dd7ccc8b77b629d5a3c770ab13b4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'd cut the branch close to the lowest set of leaves, then remove the leaves and dip in rooting gel, then roll it in rooting powder. [emoji121] [emoji6] [emoji108]

Oh...both gel and powder? Okay! I have both. The rockwool cubes are soaking @ pH 5.5.

Sensi Star will be a bitch to trim, foxtailing a lot...
Oh, yes. But it's one of the difficult strains I want to grow. Will keep away from those for some time. I need to learn to manage photo strains before I grow more advanced stuff.

Or...maybe YOU'RE too nice, too! [emoji121] [emoji16] [emoji6] [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Not.

BTW, Skywalker came up form the seed pod today. Tomorrow I get the transformer for the bucket. Then I start a thread for it in the hydro section.

Update from the Auto Department

Two problems has occured early in this grow. Yesterday morning I found my Zambeza Seeds NYC Diesel seedling dead - it will be replaced with Zenseeds Hoffmann (a LSD cross). One of my two FastBuds Stardawg has halted in its development. The first set of true leaves appeared but then everything come to a halt. The other seedling is slow, but progressing correctly.

Zambeza Seeds Green Monster
Growing well, but very dens. In order to become a monster, she has to stretch!

IMG_1169.JPG

Mephisto Alien x Triangle

Looks healty and happy. But like the Green Monster, she is short and bushy. However, she is a week younger than the others.

IMG_1170.JPG

Heavyweight Seeds Whipeout Express
This one grows very nice, @XxxAuto!

IMG_1173.JPG

@witchyhour has showered me with gifts. I am very thankful!

Come have breakfast! Coffee and FB Green Crack.

Green Crack is good for daytime. It won't knock you out, but is a great mood enhancer.

The wonderful Viva vaporizer works great! Now I can enjoy the aromas the weeds have to offer!

....and Doc is going hydroponic. The first girl to try the bucket will be Mephisto Skywalker. I know @witchyhour likes Mephisto.

( @archie gemmill )
This will be fun!
Thank you, Witchy! :bighug:
jealousy is a bad thing
:crying:

;)

Back