Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

What kind of bags did you guys use? I'm looking to get some new ones and I wanna grab some cheap ones but didn't know if anyone have tried any cheap ones?

these are the original bubblebags, they are more than a decade old by now.. but only 2-3 other companies have licensed the patent... so any make should be good... i would just get the cheapest

:pass:

arrhh that Nirvana, yes she is one smelly bitch :crying:

these are the original bubblebags, they are more than a decade old by now.. but only 2-3 other companies have licensed the patent... so any make should be good... i would just get the cheapest

:pass:

Yeah, I would love to support bubblemans products but the price is absolutely crazy for his screens and bags I got a set of the same screens, and the end product is perfect 99.9 full melt for 150 bucks all together!
61f3665e0d833c385abf09af7ed98dba.jpg
I love his knowledge and everything but I still haven't it a grip on why he's pricing the way he has.. glad to know the cheap ones will work just as well, just like my screens! I'm most likely going to get the Apollo ones.

Yeah, I would love to support bubblemans products but the price is absolutely crazy for his screens and bags I got a set of the same screens, and the end product is perfect 99.9 full melt for 150 bucks all together!
61f3665e0d833c385abf09af7ed98dba.jpg
I love his knowledge and everything but I still haven't it a grip on why he's pricing the way he has.. glad to know the cheap ones will work just as well, just like my screens! I'm most likely going to get the Apollo ones.
Looks delicius!
I'll get bags...still have a whole Green Crack hanging. It was meant for bho, but I have oil and making hash was fun! Not to forget it is solventless and no dangerous chemicals.
When doing butane extraction on the balcony, I also have to keep an eye on neighbours. As butan is heavier than air, it is a potential danger that someone light a ciggy on the balcony below. Thus I do it in the summer, at night time.

Looks delicius!
I'll get bags...still have a whole Green Crack hanging. It was meant for bho, but I have oil and making hash was fun! Not to forget it is solventless and no dangerous chemicals.
When doing butane extraction on the balcony, I also have to keep an eye on neighbours. As butan is heavier than air, it is a potential danger that someone light a ciggy on the balcony below. Thus I do it in the summer, at night time.

I'm not risky enough to do that I have neighbors literally all around me and close. I wish I could run bho for I could sell it to dispensaries oh well, full melts work 2 time as much here and I love it(;

Back