Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

GC is a good daytime smoke.
It won't shut your brain down, so you can get something done. Both WCOG varieties are more potent.
Taste is mellow and easy on the throat. Fastbuds says it taste mango. I would say it tastes like weed.
i love my daytime smokes doc so i think she will fit right in, ill be sure to tag you when i get it started in the autopots(should be thursday)
I may procure bubble bags. I like hash.
i was actually gonna buy some for the hell of it and give it a try. but i dont know what reason i have not to do BHO:shrug::pop:

i love my daytime smokes doc so i think she will fit right in, ill be sure to tag you when i get it started in the autopots(should be thursday)
i was actually gonna buy some for the hell of it and give it a try. but i dont know what reason i have not to do BHO:shrug::pop:
Why not try something new?
BHO is great, but it's fun to learn to make new preparations. However, I think the bags are too expensive if they are not going to be used regularly.
Let's see the result. I am very happy for my oil rig and very fine hash can be applied on the nail.

Why not try something new?
BHO is great, but it's fun to learn to make new preparations. However, I think the bags are too expensive if they are not going to be used regularly.
Let's see the result. I am very happy for my oil rig and very fine hash can be applied on the nail.
i seen some cheap ones for about $40 USD i believe.... they maybe useful for occasional hash making?

Saint Jesus Malverde: Patron Saint of Drug Dealers

IMG_3178.JPG

Possible prayer: "Oh blessed Jesus Malverde, please don't let the K-9 unit sniff out the weed I have filled your hollow statue with."

After 3 runs in 5l bags @Dr. Babnik has left the building, with a big bag of goodies... we averaged 4.5 g each run for a total of 13.5g of nice bubblehash...

After an initial setback during first run (mixer broke) things went fine from then on :thumbsup::shooty:

Cu m8 had fun :hookah: now on to some bubble
:bighug::pass::pighug:

Watch out for mold !

EDIT : after checking what was gifted to the "brewer" i would say that we are over ½ oz :woohoo1:

Last edited:
Back