Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Here, hash is almost as widespread as beer. Police is busy hunting young men selling small pieces of hash, while real criminals may bother the public in peace.

I never read Aramaic, but I can read to you in Arabic, أُلدبي (your name in arabic script).

just getting a chance to drop back in now.
yes, Dr B. its still a common enough phenomenon that the police forces around the world are being directed by regressive nincompoops to waste valuable public finances punishing cannabis appreciators, all the while enabling criminal gangs to make huge profits and thereby encouraging allsorts of dubious activities such as people trafficking, sex slavery, and peddling of dangerous substances of dubious quality. I am not saying anything new here; we all know what needs to be done............legalise it.
re. my name in Arabic; ha, love it! there's a lovely artistic flow to those characters (if that's the correct term).

just getting a chance to drop back in now.
yes, Dr B. its still a common enough phenomenon that the police forces around the world are being directed by regressive nincompoops to waste valuable public finances punishing cannabis appreciators, all the while enabling criminal gangs to make huge profits and thereby encouraging allsorts of dubious activities such as people trafficking, sex slavery, and peddling of dangerous substances of dubious quality. I am not saying anything new here; we all know what needs to be done............legalise it.
re. my name in Arabic; ha, love it! there's a lovely artistic flow to those characters (if that's the correct term).
It is a beautiful script. As soon you get the alphabet into your nervous system, the language is 100% phonetic and you can read a vowelled text fluently without understandig a single word. And when you learn proper handwriting, these beautiful lettets appear from a single movement of the pen in your hand across the paper.

:vibe: A Walk Through The Garden with Doc :vibe:

The Autoflower Department

@FastBuds Stardawg is in soil, in the box. I wonder how big I can grow them....
I will study the masterfull work of @tripaholic88 when I don't feel so embarrased when entering the Comp forum.

IMG_1114.JPG

Had to crack another seed, @zambezaseeds NYC Diesel.

IMG_3157.JPG

And then we have the seedlings.

@mephisto Alien vs Triangle, 6 days.
IMG_1113.JPG

Heavyweight Seeds Whipeout Express, 10 days, a kind gift from @XxxAuto.
IMG_1111.JPG

Zambeza Seeds Green Monster, 11 days.
IMG_1112.JPG

@hippy71, these plants grow in 12 l bricklayer buckets. The point with the pebbles on top is to stablise the soil so watering won't disturb the soil too much, enabeling the plant to grow roots in the upper layers of soil as well. You are right, it is much more aesthetic also. Another benefit is that the layer of pebbles reduces evaporation.
I also use a layer of pebbles in the bottom of the pot to help proper drainage.

The Photoperiod Department

Derg Corra Collective Sensi Star
had an accident in December. I was very ill and neglected my plants. Calmag deprivation fried her leaves to crisp. After some first aid and regular foliar feeding with @BiG Plant Science Rocket Fuel, she grew new, fresh leaves. She is approx 5 weeks into flowering and her flowering time is at least 10 weeks. The trichomes already looks good.

http://www.cannaseeds.dk/butik3/en/indoor-seeds/sensi-star.html

What does masters of photos like the Big Boss, @HashMaster, @witchyhour and @Vlad The Inhaler say to this?

IMG_1107.JPG
IMG_1109.JPG
IMG_1102.JPG
IMG_1103.JPG

Female Seeds SexBud
IMG_1104.JPG

Thank you again my friend :pass:

Any particular brand stand out/to be avoided?
:pass:

Not that I know... I buy regular garden LECA pebbles. You can get more uniform, more expensive pebbles for hydro culture, but that would be waste of money. It's just for drainage and to apply some easy pressure on the top soil.
Just wash them prior to use. Mine are very dusty.

Oh my goodness I was focusing far too much on the darn pebbles and missed the baby! A vs T :drool:

Everything I have heard/seen/read has been so positive about that strain! I am definitely gonna get one popped in approx 3 weeks when these pesky "first ones" get the hell outta my tent!! :vibes:

Hey Doc
Have fun with you next grow, i wish you a big yield.
cu tobe
Wake and bake on AutoColorado Cookies, sweet tea and garden work. A wonderful morning! :baked:

:pass:

2 Jaggen x Orange Assault have been planted in soil this morning. They cracked and grew 0,6 cm tap root in 11 hrs.

Still waiting for GG [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] to crack.

Back