Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

you are obviously in a more permissive location than I Dr.B.
headshops got run out of town a few years ago, thankfully grow shops still exist.
Paranoia? yes definitely; I have too much to loose!
"just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you".
can you quote me "don't be afraid, its me/I am here" in Aramaic?

Here, hash is almost as widespread as beer. Police is busy hunting young men selling small pieces of hash, while real criminals may bother the public in peace.

I never read Aramaic, but I can read to you in Arabic, أُلدبي (your name in arabic script).

my experience with rounding up ladybugs and placing on plants, is that they invariably just fly off without eating any of the bastard bugs you want rid of.
not sure but think I read somewhere that is the younger stage of ladybugness (the crawling wingless earlier stage of growth that looks nothing like a ladybug)
that is the real consumer of pests.

Mine was chilling on leaves when i checked and i guess he ate some since ist gotten better.

Now the Nigerians are in the trash.
When I want to try again, I will grow them @ 11/13 from seed.

So the rearranged tent looks like this.
View attachment 687326

Our Lady of Chernobyl - Atomic by BombSeeds is in the 10 l air pot. In front two unkowns (I messed up...it can be GDP Bay Lotus, Atomic or THC Bomb from @BombSeeds to be sexed and monstercropped.
In the back we have SexBud.

When Our Lady of Chernobyl and SexBud is done, I think it's time for a friendly grow battle with Her Majesty the Queen of Photos @witchyhour. We will grow Big Buddha Cheesus - the second comming.

Got 2 big or what about them negros? :biggrin:

Mine was chilling on leaves when i checked and i guess he ate some since ist gotten better.

Got 2 big or what about them negros? :biggrin:

Too big, totaly out of control. If I had a grow room, not tent, I could have manipulated them. I have so many different seeds, some may just be collector items.

Prepping for my next photo grow.

Germinating

Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]
Jaggen x Orange Assault by @tobe.

I hope to generate mothers, as these seeds are special gifts that have to be preserved.

Last edited:
Prepping for my next photo grow.

Germinating

Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]
Jaggen x Orange Assault by @tobe.

I hope to generate mothers, as these seeds are special gifts that have to be preserved.
Hey Doc
Have fun with you next grow, i wish you a big yield.
cu tobe

More knowledge [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. Learn from my mistakes and worries.
Finally I learned and everything becomes just great...but I had great teachers and friends here also. This is a really caring community and we have a lot of fun. I am very happy to meet you! :pass:

FastBuds Makes America Great Again!

Stardawg is ready for the soil tomorrow.

IMG_3155.JPG

Yes. Learn from my mistakes and worries.
Finally I learned and everything becomes just great...but I had great teachers and friends here also. This is a really caring community and we have a lot of fun. I am very happy to meet you! :pass:

Thanks good to meet you too sir [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back