Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Now the Nigerians are in the trash.
When I want to try again, I will grow them @ 11/13 from seed.

So the rearranged tent looks like this.
View attachment 687326

Our Lady of Chernobyl - Atomic by BombSeeds is in the 10 l air pot. In front two unkowns (I messed up...it can be GDP Bay Lotus, Atomic or THC Bomb from @BombSeeds to be sexed and monstercropped.
In the back we have SexBud.

When Our Lady of Chernobyl and SexBud is done, I think it's time for a friendly grow battle with Her Majesty the Queen of Photos @witchyhour. We will grow Big Buddha Cheesus - the second comming.

I don't think I coulda brung myself to chuck em out,
I would have been tempted to take some clones and flower immediately,
but that can be time-consuming.
I think ya did the right thing.

Seeds are completely legal.
True Dr B, but its also a potential red flag (redder in some countries more than others).
is it not conceivable that individual A in the customs dept, has, lets coin an American phrase "a hard on" for taking down pot-smoking hippies?
and is in direct contact with individual B in the drugs squad who has a similar predilection?
of course its unlikely but its just one more bit of stress in the already paranoia-stricken mind of the innocent self-provider.
well, that's the way it is for me, I 'm never relaxed until seeds arrive safely and unopened by customs.

Last edited:
True Dr B, but its also a potential red flag (redder in some countries more than others).
is it not inconceivable that individual A in the customs dept, has, lets coin an American phrase "a hard on" for taking down pot-smoking hippies?
and is in direct contact with individual B in the drugs squad who has a similar predilection?
of course its unlikely but its just one more bit of stress in the already paranoia-stricken mind of the innocent self-provider.
well, that's the way it is for me, I 'm never relaxed until seeds arrive safely and unopened by customs.
Thay may be. But it is a paranoid scenario. The city is full of headshops and grow shops. The same shops legally sell canna seeds and grow equipment. It only becomes illegal when the two are combined by the customer.

Nolite timere!
Christ said: Ego sum, nolite timere.

Today I have cleaned the tent and capillary box. Ready for the next project. I hope for monsters like the DP AutoColorado Cookies.

IMG_3140.JPG

@DutchPassionTony AutoColorado Cookies - Smoke report.

The top notch buds are now dry and ready for curing (approx half the plant goes to hash production). I have sampled one bud today.
This is really potent smoke! I am fully satisfied with this product. As it is yet to be cured, the taste is somewhat grassy, but still pleasant, mellow and aromatic. The smoke was easy on the throat.

IMG_1095.JPG

The indica dominance was clear to me half through the joint. It is immediately relaxing and now approx 30 min after finishing, I got a nice, heavy body and head stone. Just what I am looking for.

Two of those joints and you are completely coach locked. However, you can just stay on the sofa, coz you won't be able to do anything useful anyway. It shuts down your brain. :baked:

IMG_1097.JPG

To this end, his is my best weed.

IMG_1074.JPG

This is a 5 :astar: smoke
Easy to grow 5 :astar:
Resistant to thrips and thrive on light nutes.

Overall a 5 :astar: plant.

IMG_1073.JPG

Last edited:
Update of Smoke Report for @FastBuds West Coast OG

My second WCOG, the sativa pheno has now been cured for a week or so.

IMG_0867.JPG

Smoked it today. The first WCOG, that was more influenced by the indica background, developed a strong pine taste after curing. This sativa dominated phenotype, however, does not taste of pine. I am not trained in tasting, so can't say it tastes like this-and-that-or-the-other. Rather, it tastes of weed! Good weed that makes America great again. :baked: It is mellow and easy to enjoy, where the stronger pine may cause some coughing due to its strong taste. I would have FastBuds' Toni coming by to smoke some buds and give the correct and final judgement on the taste, if he was in the hood.

This pheno is the more potent of the two. The high are more sativa-like also. It is euphoric and high headed. I became busy tidying up in my lab and cut Colodado Cookies buds from the stems and jaring. However, when I sat down, I realized I was pretty stoned also.

:pass:

Aknowledgements
As this is the final conclusion of my first FastBuds grow, with many more to come, however, there is time to give some thanks.

First, my thanks to the AFN community and staff, at this moment represented by @Mossy, @Duggy and @Rebel.

@BiG Plant Science fed my plant. I am thankful for the support from and collaboration with the Big Boss.

@The Elvis saved this plant from destruction. I thought she was dying, so I left it on the balcony to peacefully return to the soil. However, when The King saw the seedling, he told me to get her back into the tent ASAP and feed her.

During the WCOG grow I became independent of my detailed notebooks. I have learned a lot about reading my plants and to feed accordingly. My biochemistry-based strategy works very well, but I am indebted to @HashMaster and @tripaholic88 for valuable advice and for teaching me about the plants.

Thanks to @witchyhour, @XxxAuto @Vlad The Inhaler and @Slowmo for being around, for interesting conversations and advice.

Our Ladies, grow for us.

Last edited:
Update of Smoke Report for @FastBuds West Coast OG

My second WCOG, the sativa pheno has now been cured for a week or so.

Smoked it today. The first WCOG, that was more influenced by the indica background, developed a strong pine taste after curing. This sativa dominated phenotype, however, does not taste of pine. I am not trained in tasting, so can't say it tastes like this-and-that-or-the-other. Rather, it tastes of weed! Good weed that makes America great again. :baked: It is mellow and easy to enjoy, where the stronger pine may cause some coughing due to its strong taste. I would have FastBuds' Toni coming by to smoke some buds and give the correct and final judgement on the taste, if he was in the hood.

This pheno is the more potent of the two. The high are more sativa-like also. It is euphoric and high headed. I became busy tidying up in my lab and cut Colodado Cookies buds from the stems and jaring. However, when I sat down, I realized I was pretty stoned also.

:pass:

Aknowledgements
As this is the final conclusion of my first FastBuds grow, with many more to come, however, there is time to give some thanks.

First, my thanks to the AFN community and staff, at this moment represented by @Mossy, @Duggy and @Rebel.

@BiG Plant Science fed my plant. I am thankful for the support from and collaboration with the Big Boss.

@The Elvis saved this plant from destruction. I thought she was dying, so I left it on the balcony to peacefully return to the soil. However, when The King saw the seedling, he told me to get her back into the tent ASAP and feed her.

During the WCOG grow I became independent of my detailed notebooks. I have learned a lot about reading my plants and to feed accordingly. My biochemistry-based strategy works very well, but I am indebted to @HashMaster and @tripaholic88 for valuable advice and for teaching me about the plants.

Thanks to @witchyhour, @XxxAuto @Vlad The Inhaler and @Slowmo for being around, forbinteresting conversations and advice.

Our Ladies, grow for us.

I second the rep slap! Thank you for the thanks Doc! It's members like you that make this place a joy to be apart of staff-wise... I've given you your DP badge! :pass:

Back