Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Are these calyxes normal? ;)
They are enormous compared to what I have grown before.

Here is the main bud again. When trimming I had to go in between each of the large calyx structures to cut the leaves.

IMG_1074.JPG

Each branch of the AutoColorado Cookies have the size of a small auto.

And now, harvest continues.

Last edited:
Yield of a Fastbuds Gorilla Glue grown in 6 L pot.

IMG_3128.JPG
IMG_3129.JPG

Fabric stupid pots and plastic pots smaller than 10 L is not recommended. From now, @FastBuds strains vil go in the capilary system for monster growing. Next out is Stardawg.

Yield of a Fastbuds Gorilla Glue grown in 6 L pot.

img_3128-jpg.686909
img_3129-jpg.686910

Fabric stupid pots and plastic pots smaller than 10 L is not recommended. From now, @FastBuds strains vil go in the capilary system for monster growing. Next out is Stardawg.

NICE that looks so yummy:baked: ... My GG's are in 10l pots :cools:

Bugs are demons...

So cool you said that. They kind of haunted me this time! And when I had a Ladybug just popping up in my living room last week at first i just wondered about how it came here beeing winter and all that. Few days later, yesterday to be exact i thought the lord may had send me a little angel since ladybugs eat those things ruining my crop and i took him and placed him in my tent. He should be pretty hungry and hopefully will eat them all away...would have already posted new update but my camera just shuts itself off every time i try to use it....straange!

A little update on the photo project, still on the experimental level

I have been a little sloppy, so the Sensi Star got a calmag issue that fried her leaves to crisp.

IMG_1085.JPG

The Nigerian Landrace is growing out of control. I was warned - they have too much outdoor genetics in them. They are too natural for small indoors spaces. It breaks my heart, but I will have to terminate them and transfer the Bomb Seed Atomic - Our Lady of Chernobyl, and the Female Seeds SexBud to the 11/13 photoperiod tent.

IMG_1086.JPG

I have plenty of seeds, great seeds, like Granddaddy Purple, Female Seeds C99, Barney's Farm LSD and Holy Smoke Seeds Thunderbird Haze. So I should not spend time on the difficult landrace...

A little update on the photo project, still on the experimental level

I have been a little sloppy, so the Sensi Star got a calmag issue that fried her leaves to crisp.

The Nigerian Landrace is growing out of control. I was warned - they have too much outdoor genetics in them. They are too natural for small indoors spaces. It breaks my heart, but I will have to terminate them and transfer the Bomb Seed Atomic - Our Lady of Chernobyl, and the Female Seeds SexBud to the 11/13 photoperiod tent.

I have plenty of seeds, great seeds, like Granddaddy Purple, Female Seeds C99, Barney's Farm LSD and Holy Smoke Seeds Thunderbird Haze. So I should not spend time on the difficult landrace...
I hear ya Dr. B, I had the same experience with Malana cream photos- very tall and sparse.

Back