Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

yea like bailey said doc.. my fastberry is doing/did the same thing bet they are nice and DENSE too!:headbang:
hey dude, if youll permit me a sideline- whats your fave hallucigen? any experience growing the peyote cactus; I have instructions but haven't ventured as far as securing spores or plantlets or whatever is the recommended startpoint

So cool you said that. They kind of haunted me this time! And when I had a Ladybug just popping up in my living room last week at first i just wondered about how it came here beeing winter and all that. Few days later, yesterday to be exact i thought the lord may had send me a little angel since ladybugs eat those things ruining my crop and i took him and placed him in my tent. He should be pretty hungry and hopefully will eat them all away...would have already posted new update but my camera just shuts itself off every time i try to use it....straange!

my experience with rounding up ladybugs and placing on plants, is that they invariably just fly off without eating any of the bastard bugs you want rid of.
not sure but think I read somewhere that is the younger stage of ladybugness (the crawling wingless earlier stage of growth that looks nothing like a ladybug)
that is the real consumer of pests.

ok I hit the AFN ground running but haven't managed to stop...
taking off again, will check in later, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I hear ya Dr. B, I had the same experience with Malana cream photos- very tall and sparse.
Now the Nigerians are in the trash.
When I want to try again, I will grow them @ 11/13 from seed.

So the rearranged tent looks like this.
IMG_1094.JPG

Our Lady of Chernobyl - Atomic by BombSeeds is in the 10 l air pot. In front two unkowns (I messed up...it can be GDP Bay Lotus, Atomic or THC Bomb from @BombSeeds to be sexed and monstercropped.
In the back we have SexBud.

When Our Lady of Chernobyl and SexBud is done, I think it's time for a friendly grow battle with Her Majesty the Queen of Photos @witchyhour. We will grow Big Buddha Cheesus - the second comming.

Last edited:
hey dude, if youll permit me a sideline- whats your fave hallucigen? any experience growing the peyote cactus; I have instructions but haven't ventured as far as securing spores or plantlets or whatever is the recommended startpoint
its hard to pick a favorite for me bro as i feel they all have their uses for different situations. i enjoy LSD for recreation or tripping with friends shrooms i use for personal lessons in life and DMT is the Ultimate hallucinogen. when i have no clue what to do or things are in shambles its time to bring out the big guns/DMT

that was a tall girl dov whole crap!
Which of'em?
The NL generates huge sativa bushes.
I think I stick to hybrids until I know what I'm doing. The current inhabitants in the 11/13 hrs tent are all commercial strains.

I also have a collection of seeds from @tobe that Custums put their nose in. I really need a large garden in a temperate climate...like Morocco.

IMG_3137.JPG
IMG_0924.JPG

Which of'em?
I think I stick to hybrids until I know what I'm doing. The current inhabitants in the 11/13 hrs tent are all commercial strains.

I also have a collection of seeds from @tobe that Custums put their nose in. I really need a large garden in a temperate climate...like Morocco.

i was referring to the Nigerian, i woulda just supercropped the hell out of her bro. but im glad you have more noom now for others. and seeds are legal in your country correct?

its hard to pick a favorite for me bro as i feel they all have their uses for different situations. i enjoy LSD for recreation or tripping with friends shrooms i use for personal lessons in life and DMT is the Ultimate hallucinogen. when i have no clue what to do or things are in shambles its time to bring out the big guns/DMT

Thanks for that Trip, never had the DMT, sounds good. haven't tripped for a long long time. clocked up some life-affirming experiences with acid and mescaline and liberty caps . once found an intensely festooned hilltop and couldn't stop picking them- it was like gold-fever; had to hitch home in the dark with two full shopping bag loads of psilocybe semilceanta- spent the next two days drying and powdering.

o
Which of'em?

ouch! that would have me very paranoid about a potential visit.
but I am sure they've got better things to do.

Back