Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

very nice details and pics doc!:slap:

im excited to try my satty WCOG now:amazon:
just wait for that StarDawg Doc! OOOOH Man! thats an amazing moke and growing plant:naughtystep:

Satty WCOG is great, pal! Look forward too it!
I smoke a pine WCOG right now, and Miss Satty is quite a lot stronger. I also gave her more time. I have more patience, now that I have a lot in stock. My THC tolerance is down to a level where I finally enjoy my weed and no longer think it's something wrong with it. Now the goal is to stock up for summer vacation.

I have dropped 2 SD seeds. I was delayed, coz the AutoColorado took me 4 days to kill.
I hope it goes well. I will use the two outer wells in the box. Still, it may be cramped for the side branches that grows towards the middle of the box.

IMG_3145.JPG

Hey dr! Hope things have been going well for you!! Man that Colorado cookies in the BoM you grew was a big girl!! Awesome work bud!

I smoke pretty heavily, and I never build a tolerance, because I have a variety of different strains(right now I have 16) I smoke at any given time, I find my tolerance never builds. Variety is the spice of life!!

Hey dr! Hope things have been going well for you!! Man that Colorado cookies in the BoM you grew was a big girl!! Awesome work bud!

I smoke pretty heavily, and I never build a tolerance, because I have a variety of different strains(right now I have 16) I smoke at any given time, I find my tolerance never builds. Variety is the spice of life!!
Good to know. I have 3, 3 strains and 1 variety...the two WCOG phenos.
My tolerance problem was due to heavy hash smoking for 25 yrs.

I grow a new strain every time. In this grow I will have 6 different auto strains. Then I have 3 photo strains that are fem and put to flower and 2 plants @ 11/13 to be sexed and monstercropped. I shall choose 2 more seeds soon, so I can flower new plants as soon as there are room for it...I think about Female Seeds C99 and a heavy indica ...I have a lot of seeds...hard to choose. Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] is an idea...

The Colorado BoM nom came up of the styrofoam box shown in a post above.

@912GreenSkell have you grown Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]?

I have FastBuds Gorilla Glue Auto curing. That's fine smoke. You can see a bud in the NoM.

Correction...4 strains.
And varieties are of course 2...

@912GreenSkell have you grown Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]?

I have FastBuds Gorilla Glue Auto curing. That's fine smoke. You can see a bud in the NoM.

Correction...4 strains.
And varieties are of course 2...

No I haven't grown GG#4. I am waiting on DP's Gluberry OG auto to arrive...its on the menu for an april start for outdoors.

Thay may be. But it is a paranoid scenario. The city is full of headshops and grow shops. The same shops legally sell canna seeds and grow equipment. It only becomes illegal when the two are combined by the customer.

Nolite timere!
Christ said: Ego sum, nolite timere.

you are obviously in a more permissive location than I Dr.B.
headshops got run out of town a few years ago, thankfully grow shops still exist.
Paranoia? yes definitely; I have too much to loose!
"just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you".
can you quote me "don't be afraid, its me/I am here" in Aramaic?

Back