Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

how old was she doc? i think i got the same pheno you have and her buds dont seem so dense yet, shes only just starting to flower but the bud structure is of something ive never seen before
Cool... is the bud growth distributed along the branches almost as single flowers?
The first wcog was harvested approx 75 days and this particular pheno was approx 90 days.

Cool... is the bud growth distributed along the branches almost as single flowers?
The first wcog was harvested approx 75 days and this particular pheno was approx 90 days.
seems to be very sativa and no there is bud formations just very different than i have seen before. lets see what she looks like next week:thumbsup: and i bet she goes 90 days like your also doc!

seems to be very sativa and no there is bud formations just very different than i have seen before. lets see what she looks like next week:thumbsup: and i bet she goes 90 days like your also doc!
If you get the same pheno as me, you can expect LST to give you branches 2 1/2 ft high.

DP AutoColorado Cookies

Finally I got a lamp into my lab, so I could take pics in the tent. The new tent is too big for the daylight to enter, but here you go!

IMG_1073.JPG

She will be chopped today. It will be a long night.

DP AutoColorado Cookies

Finally I got a lamp into my lab, so I could take pics in the tent. The new tent is too big for the daylight to enter, but here you go!

View attachment 685625

She will be chopped today. It will be a long night.
very good work doc!:worship:

Feeding protocol for DP AutoColorado Cookie

2 ml/l Big Powerhouse
1 ml/l Big Micropower
1-2 ml/l Big Stimulus throughout
and 2-3 ml/l Big BudExplosion in the flowering phase,
until the last 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Back