Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Great pictures!
:pass:

I see amber trichs on both for sure. Did you sample any recently?
I sampled the WCOG yesterday - proly testing it to morrow.

Glad you also saw some amber in the Gorilla Glue! I didn't write it, but hoped someone would notice it. I will sample it today.
I was surprised. I looked at the trchs yesterday just for fun since the plant is still deep green.

Last edited:
Yep. Did you have a nice xmas weekend?
Had some good meals and useful presents.

Have to keep the cycle running! I am independent of the black marked now!
Before xmas I was in a bad mood, very disappointed about my weed. I had no effect and after a week only smoking non-effective joints, I was loosing my sanity and had to call the delivery boy to bring me hash. However, after 7 days cold xmas turkey at my mothers house, tolerance was brought way down! Now I enjoy my weed! It's fine stuff I made. Just high tolerance after being a hash smoker for 25+ yrs.
Aw yeah ure tolerance would be sky high bro those 7 days would have felt like 7 month but would have done you the world of good.
Yeah mostly clothes and money and smelly sets and let's not forget my led safety grow glasses.

Update from The Garden
Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament, @FastBuds West Coast OG, my beauty, has been on plain tap water for 10 days. I want to chop her... What's your opinion, @witchyhour, @The Elvis, @tripaholic88 and @HashMaster - chop or wait? As always insecure on "what's the right time".

My FastBuds
Gorilla Glue is also comming along nicely.

Time to chop both doc pistils are totally receded and caylax are swollen

IMG_3092.JPG

what day was/is your wcog on doc? ad yea they look ready:eyebrows::thumbsup:

She is on her way down. Started harvesting last night. 3 long branches left for today.

It's the same insecurity every time a plant matures, but I will find out eventually.

She is on her way down. Started harvesting last night. 3 long branches left for today.

It's the same insecurity every time a plant matures, but I will find out eventually.
how old was she doc? i think i got the same pheno you have and her buds dont seem so dense yet, shes only just starting to flower but the bud structure is of something ive never seen before

Back