Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Hey Doctor - We at BiG Plant Science want to wish you and all your loved ones inc the second wife, and all people following this tread a BiG Merry Chrismas also we wish you all a happy n green new year.

Keep doint what you do

Btw that plant looks stellar hope, good job !
:xmas:

Hey Doctor - We at BiG Plant Science want to wish you and all your loved ones inc the second wife, and all people following this tread a BiG Merry Chrismas also we wish you all a happy n green new year.

Keep doint what you do

Btw that plant looks stellar hope, good job !
:xmas:
Merry Christmas, Big Boss!

I wish you and your family a blessed christmas.

Back in business after xmas holidays and hardcore family duties... Good to be home!

Started germination of @mephisto Alien vs Triangle and @zambezaseeds Green Monster today - one of each.

IMG_1038.JPG

Germination solution:

Hesi SuperVit
Canna Rhizotonic
MgSO4

@BiG Plant Science Powerhouse
BiG Plant Science Micropower

I keep the seeds in perlite and germination sol'n until adequat tap roots have developed.

Last edited:
Back in business after xmas holidays and hardcore family duties... Good to be home!

Started germination of @mephisto Alien vs Triangle and @zambezaseeds Green Monster today - one of each.

View attachment 678973

Germination solution:

Hesi SuperVit
Canna Rhizotonic
MgSO4

@BiG Plant Science Powerhouse
BiG Plant Science Micropower

I keep the seeds in perlite and germination sol'n until adequat tap roots have appeared.
keeping my eye on that AVT doc!:doc3:

keeping my eye on that AVT doc!:doc3:
Me too! Never heard anything but high words about Mephisto Genetics.

Both plants will grow in a 12 l bricklayer bucket, price €/$/£1.

IMG_3068.JPG

I have used them in different sizes with better results than Air-Pots.

Nice, got my new lights and looking forward to pop some new beans 2! Hope you had some blessed days!
Thank you! I've been eating for 4 days and shopping for food stuff not available abroad.

It was 2 days too much. We have 5 dogs and my mother can't stand'em. 3 days would be more than enough

I'm excited about those beans. I like seed company who invents, not just cut & paste the trad. Dutch into yet another hybrid.

:pass:

What kind of light?

I got three SanLight S4W each 140w. Will most likely fire them up in the new year and review. Was also looking at some Phillips Master Colour CDM bulbs that fit my old hps gear since I saw one member pull off 500g/1lb with 315w!!!

Back