Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

2017 will be an exiting year in the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. My FastBuds "grow'em all" project continues as planned, spiced with Zambeza strains and other good from my seeds collection, and not to forget official testing.

I have decided on 6 autos at all times, 4 by my own choise and 2 spots reserved for official test seeds.

As far as I understood @Duggy, BLK Seeds is on the test programme. I studied their catalogue during the Live Interview and have my eyes on some goodies. It will be interesting to see what I am entrusted with.

@Dr. Babnik
We have made a mistake (I suppose) ! Did you also receive a box full of Smoking Papers? I assume that you haven't received them?

No, no smoking paper, but please don't name it a mistake! A wonderful package! You will soon see your strains grow.

Okay, I can see papers are missing (NOT), coz it's the only items missing in the path from seed to my brain.

@Dr. Babnik had to copy paste this since we talked lactobacilllus bacteria- this is related well
every single question to make that stuff you should be able to gain from this thread. the entire principle is natural and easy just like many others like leaf mold for example.

http://theunconventionalfarmer.com/recipes/lactobacillus-serum/

oh and dont forget potato water too :D good stuff,starches simple sugar..LOL the works

hardboiled eggs, pasta all kinds of stuff. just make sure it or YOU have not added ANY salts to it at all while cooking man

Just like potato water, rice water also contains valuable nutrients for houseplants. Using it is also a wonderful way to conserve water and a great way to take some of the worry out of over-fertilizing. The starches from leftover rice water will help encourage beneficial soil bacteria, while the vitamins and minerals will add small amounts of NPK (nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium) to the soil. One thing to keep in mind when using water from cooking on your houseplants is to make sure the water has cooled to room temperature before you use it. It's also best to avoid using water that you have added salt to. Just about any clear or light-colored water that is left over after cooking is probably okay to use as long as it doesn't contain salts. This includes using water from cooking hard-boiled eggs, pasta and vegetables. If you have a freshwater fish aquarium, save some water for your houseplants every time you clean it.

I dont entirely agree with the aquarium theory although it does work, just in a living soil I know PH acids can be added to the water for freshy fish. or used to anyways. I had one many many yrs ago. but other than that, I agree totally. nice post I was reading.

@Dr. Babnik had to copy paste this since we talked lactobacilllus bacteria- this is related well
Thanx, Clock for sharing and @Eyes on Fire for primary publication.
This is good stuff!
This thread is not just about my plants. It is one of the intentions of this News Journal, to collect information and discuss it!
Everyone is welcome to post and discuss in my International AFN Herald!

Happy Holidays!
I got my portrait made.

IMG_3016.JPG

FastBuds West Coast OG

My pride...Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament is still eating and thriving. She starts to get yellow. The 21. I go on 6 days holiday. As second wife will water while we are away, she wil be fed until I return. I can't have her judging anyting, just add the contents of each prepared syringe to 2 l water and feed it.

IMG_0974.JPG

Back