Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

BiG', I'm not sure you read me right on the trichome thing, or mis-typed (translation issues)? :rofl: -- I am saying that IMO, trichomes are a better measure of bud ripeness stage than leaves or anything else, but collectively, all should be taken into account for assessing,... leaves and the degree of draining and shut-down seems pretty variable, often nutrient influenced, depending on how heavily they were feed, and how much of certain nute elements were stored (N isn't the only one to be absorbed regardless of need),... but certainly pests, strain differences, and environmental factors play their role as well! :smoking:

Yea - when i read my post i was like ups - there goes my english skill to the bin =( - what i wanted to try and say is that you cant only just look at the trichomes and use that you also have to look at the plant - also some strains are just best with mostly clear heads, like i use to grow a strain called Killer Queen - lonestar cut for many years and we found it most potent at week 9 and there only like 10% heads have a shade of white.

I also share your observations that bugs are very smart and pray on weak plants - also weak plants will suffer more compared to healthy plants during veg and uptill mid flower, where healthy plants immue system show more resistans - but in the last part of flower where all plants immunsystem gets weak you see an explosion in harm done by bugs.

Again we love the passion n good people in this thread - keep doing what you do !!!!

West Coast OG

IMG_0900.JPG
IMG_0901.JPG
IMG_0902.JPG

Back