Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Wake and bake on AutoColorado Cookies, sweet tea and garden work. A wonderful morning! :baked:

:pass:

2 Jaggen x Orange Assault have been planted in soil this morning. They cracked and grew 0,6 cm tap root in 11 hrs.

Still waiting for GG [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] to crack.
morning doc! im headed to bed its 2:35am here:pass:

Wake and bake on AutoColorado Cookies, sweet tea and garden work. A wonderful morning! :baked:

:pass:

2 Jaggen x Orange Assault have been planted in soil this morning. They cracked and grew 0,6 cm tap root in 11 hrs.

Still waiting for GG [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] to crack.
Hi Doc in our tests we noticed that the gg4 takes a bit longer to sprout then the other strains we breed.
cu tobe

Wake n Bake with cookies for breakfast!! That is starting the day with a good healthy breakfast to get you going!! :D
I only eat cakes for breakfast.

Now it's time for Green Crack for lunch.

It is a beautiful script. As soon you get the alphabet into your nervous system, the language is 100% phonetic and you can read a vowelled text fluently without understandig a single word. And when you learn proper handwriting, these beautiful lettets appear from a single movement of the pen in your hand across the paper.
you've inspired me to investigate further.
I did check out a gem of a book some years back called Islamic design-a genius for geometry by Daud Sutton.
anyhow, I feel I should desist in matters unrelated to cannabis,
lest I be frog-marched from the forum for not being enough of a stoner.
thank you for taking the trouble to translate my name into Arabic.

you've inspired me to investigate further.
I did check out a gem of a book some years back called Islamic design-a genius for geometry by Daud Sutton.
anyhow, I feel I should desist in matters unrelated to cannabis,
lest I be frog-marched from the forum for not being enough of a stoner.
thank you for taking the trouble to translate my name into Arabic.
عفوا - You're welcome!

If it is anything else, تفضل.

hows that GC smoke doc? whats the high and taste like? just dropped 2 in the dirt yesterday
GC is a good daytime smoke.
It won't shut your brain down, so you can get something done. Both WCOG varieties are more potent.
Taste is mellow and easy on the throat. Fastbuds says it taste mango. I would say it tastes like weed.

hows that GC smoke doc? whats the high and taste like? just dropped 2 in the dirt yesterday
In addition to the cured buds, one GC and maybe as much as half the DP CC went into the material for bubble hash. I also have a GC dried to crisp for oil extraction.

@Slowmo will show me hash making. If I am happy with the yield and quality, I may procure bubble bags. I like hash.

In addition to the cured buds, one GC and maybe as much as half the DP CC went into the material for bubble hash. I also have a GC dried to crisp for oil extraction.

@Slowmo will show me hash making. If I am happy with the yield and quality, I may procure bubble bags. I like hash.
Will you making pictures of your projects together ;)

Back