Dutch Passion Budster does autos, AutoBlueBerry, AutoBlackBerryKush & AutoEuforia in a SCROG under GN LED.

Reaction score
Figured I would do an auto grow this time, mostly because I've emptied my stash of AutoBlueberry. I also want to see what can be achieved yield wise with autos. Also with autos I could possibly squeeze in an extra grow per year. The only drawback is no high CBD option, which was the reason I did photos for a while. Now I have a stash of high CBD bud that will keep me for a while. I cleaned the tent and prepared the new pots. The seedlings just popped their heads above the soil.

SETUP
The setup will be as follows:
Tent: 60x60x120cm (2x2x4 ft) Homebox XS
Fan: TD silent 280/380m3/h running at 150V
Filter: Carbon active 300m3/h
Light: GN MS0006 with 6 rebel modules. 24/0 first two weeks and 20/4 for the rest.
Soil: BioBizz Light-mix in 8L smart pots (gronest brand) with ~30% perlite mixed.
Nutrients: Canna rhizotonic root stimulator, TNT complex(veg), bloom complex and phosphorus plus. Additionally I'm adding some Bionova microlife (contains beneficial microorganisms) and some GHE mineral magic (basically just a silicon additive). Will be using Canna mono Mg or Botanicare Cal-mag throughout the grow.
SCROG net with 5cm squares

I skipped the shot glass this time and put the seeds directly into soil, 1 AutoBlueBerry, 1 AutoBlackBerry Kush and 1 AutoEuforia. It took 5 days for the seedlings to pop up, same amount of time as the shot glass method. I think I will stick with this method for simplicity.

The AutoEuforia came up with a single cotedylon but I think it will be able to recover as I can already see a hint of the second set of leaves.

Day 3

AutoBlueBerry

full

AutoBlackBerry Kush

full

AutoEuforia

full

Last edited:
Hey..psyched to see how the Euphoria and the Blackberry Kush turn out. So you have grown out the autoBB a few times...I am wondering if you have got the forking phenol, where right at preflower the branches all fork into Y structures. I got the forking phenol once out of 3 plants on the outdoor photo BB I grew out.

Im glad to see you back at Autos my friend. You made an excellent choice of strains. I cant wait to watch your grow these out. Im subbed.

Hey..psyched to see how the Euphoria and the Blackberry Kush turn out. So you have grown out the autoBB a few times...I am wondering if you have got the forking phenol, where right at preflower the branches all fork into Y structures. I got the forking phenol once out of 3 plants on the outdoor photo BB I grew out.

I grew a few ABBs before, don't think I've seen that pheno. My plants are a fair bit smaller than yours so it might not be as noticable :biggrin:
Taking a seat...:pop::pass:

Going to sit and watch the show and learn

Thanks for joining guys!

Im glad to see you back at Autos my friend. You made an excellent choice of strains. I cant wait to watch your grow these out. Im subbed.

Me too, I'm convinced I can increase my yearly yield doing autos. If there was a (proven) high CBD auto I wouldn't even have to think about it.

Day 5

The AutoEuforia is noticeably smaller than the other two due to the missing cotyledon. I'm sure it will catch up once the 2nd and 3rd leaf sets starts to come in. At the moment they're just getting water and 1ml/l of Mg, first 0.5l at planting and then another 0.5l at day 3. Next watering I will add Rhizo.

ABB

full

ABBK

full

AE

full

I was blown away when the forking started...it was literally every branch. The buds it put out due to the forking was incredible. Hope you get it this round!

For some of our customers the Blueberry genes are just so difficult to better. But the other varieties you chose should give her a run for the money - enjoy

I'm really fond of the ABB, I grew out the photo Blueberry a couple of times as well but I think I prefer the auto version to be honest. Definitely looking forward to trying out the new varieties.

Day 8

I watered them today with Rhizo and 1ml/l Mg at pH6.6, about 0.65l per plant.

ABB

full

ABBK

full

AE

full

Back