Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
@Sour D ...mine is a Bressor...with a 3 inch viewing screen.

1599905694777.png

But...these shots are only done with 40 magnification.....so most hand helds would cover it....

PICT0023.JPG

PICT0047.JPG

PICT0041.JPG

x 40 mag shots....

Holy Shit Balls Aunty!! :rofl: :rofl: .... that's flippin' high-tech for You!!!

I was Half expecting to see a Nerf N-Strike Elite Modulus Scope

View attachment 1232614

:gary::crying::crying::bighug:

:crying: Tells you how freaking Simple it is to operate huh....?......if I can do it...anyone can.....:crying:

Really Plug and Play.

I'm sure it's a Childs scope....:biggrin:...Lidls used to get them in straight after xmas..with a lot of back to school time offers.....:pass:

oh ya!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool: i love a gooey shot.

Well @MR magoo ...I opened the thread....coz I found a Trick to using it that others might find useful.....let me get some old shots.....

one of the things i learned with my scope is supplemental lighting. from the side.makes for better pics. fill us in on what your doing. pics are Excellent.
Img00025 (1).jpg

one of the things i learned with my scope is supplemental lighting. from the side.makes for better pics. fill us in on what your doing. pics are Excellent.View attachment 1232615

Oooh where you been hiding those @MR magoo .....?........:eyebrows:...you Know my Favouite colour is Amber.......:pass:

When I first used the scope I was using it in full light.....all my shots were like this....

full

Which is good enough to check if they are going over..... :headbang: ...for harvesting.

Then 1 night I was working late.....it was pitch dark.....only the scope light for illumination and woof....

Full colour...

PICT0054.JPG

I use no filters..sometimes I Lighten the shot a bit....with the automatic Fix....:headbang:

Back