Live Stoners Bresser Scope.

Wow aunty some banging shots I was wondering yday what your were using

Wow aunty some banging shots I was wondering yday what your were using

Morning @St. Tom ....yeah the Bresser.....I've been watching it for a while at £199 on Amazon...then they dropped it £50 a couple weeks ago.......:woohoo:..too hard to resist.

When Lidl's do them...they are cheaper than Amazon....

PICT0025 (1).JPG

PICT0027 (1).JPG

PICT0040.JPG
PICT0058.JPG

PICT0029.JPG

This is the kinda thing that floats my boat........:eyebrows:....who'd expect so many glands are on pistils....or male flowers....Lots of male flowers are covered in them too.

Canna through a scope is like another World......:drool:

Last edited:
Morning @St. Tom ....yeah the Bresser.....I've been watching it for a while at £199 on Amazon...then they dropped it £50 a couple weeks ago.......:woohoo:..too hard to resist.

When Lidl's do them...they are cheaper than Amazon....

View attachment 1232627

View attachment 1232628

View attachment 1232630View attachment 1232631

View attachment 1232633

This is the kinda thing that floats my boat........:eyebrows:....who'd expect so many glands are on trics....or male flowers....Lots of male flowers are covered in the too.

Canna through a scope is like another World......:drool:
I own about 5 scopes my problem is holding them still looking in the tent its not to bad chopping bits off to look as it's lying flat and I was the same as blue I was expecting a home made device

I own about 5 scopes my problem is holding them still looking in the tent its not to bad chopping bits off to look as it's lying flat

The nerve damage in me hand gives me tremors...so a hand held wouldn't be any good for me....

Also....when I look in a traditional microscope...I go cross eye..... I have to shut 1 eye....:crying: ..it is an Infliction.....so the view screen is Ideal for me...

I was the same as blue I was expecting a home made device

Once a technosaurus.......:crying:....I was gonna say.....I have seen some damn Fine tric shots done on mobile phones too........but you know I don't own a mobile phone....so not something I have Tested myself.... :crying:

This is my newest one. And some others

Attachments

• IMG_20200912_125107.jpg
    IMG_20200912_125107.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20200912_125249.jpg
    IMG_20200912_125249.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
This is my newest one. And some others

How much was the Celestron with the view screen @St. Tom ...?

I've had the Bresser and Celestron scope..and IMO...both are Exactly the same...or made by the same company....just the Celestron as a brand...tends to be dearer...

BTW...I also had a Bresser Dome scope....I can't find an image.......but that was Crap....... :headbang:

That one hasn't got a screen it's just a scope with a really steady platform I've got no idea why it shows that on the box I will snap a pic in a bit it's in the drawer but I wish I should of got 1 like yours in the beggining

Back