Live Stoners Bresser Scope.

That one hasn't got a screen it's just a scope with a really steady platform I've got no idea why it shows that on the box I will snap a pic in a bit it's in the drawer but I wish I should of got 1 like yours in the beggining

I Missed my first one in Lidls coz they come up after xmas when everyone is skint..... :biggrin: ...so I saved me xmas money the next year....

I can Lose Days in the scope.....:biggrin:..they are Terrible....but..for me the Most Fascinating thing about canna is the trics...

When I first bought it I Thought I might be able to define Med Properties by the shape/size/amount of trics.....then I found out there are Football pitches of them......Thoosands....all shapes and sizes...and far to numerous to define.....

But I just fell in Love with Looking....:biggrin:..it is like a Secret World....

I Missed my first one in Lidls coz they come up after xmas when everyone is skint..... :biggrin: ...so I saved me xmas money the next year....

I can Lose Days in the scope.....:biggrin:..they are Terrible....but..for me the Most Fascinating thing about canna is the trics...

When I first bought it I Thought I might be able to define Med Properties by the shape/size/amount of trics.....then I found out there are Football pitches of them......Thoosands....all shapes and sizes...and far to numerous to define.....

But I just fell in Love with Looking....:biggrin:..it is like a Secret World....
If you ever see one on sale let me know I know I own loads but I can let kids mess about with my others when there here or for a project maybe in school

If you ever see one on sale let me know I know I own loads but I can let kids mess about with my others when there here or for a project maybe in school

They come with a set of loaded slides for studying @St. Tom .......:headbang:

I think a few years ago, i remember you had a celestron like mine? another way to change your lighting is to rotate the filter wheel in the stage.
it changes angle of light. move it slow while looking at the picture and, not as a filter, just as a deflector. i dont know if your new scope has the filter wheel?

I think a few years ago, i remember you had a celestron like mine? another way to change your lighting is to rotate the filter wheel in the stage.
it changes angle of light. move it slow while looking at the picture and, not as a filter, just as a deflector. i dont know if your new scope has the filter wheel?

Yup @MR magoo ...I have had both....and Swear the must be same company...different name.

Yup...I have had a play with all the in-built filters....

Now I wait for hubby to go to bed....put the lights out ...and do it all in the Dark..... :crying:

Yup @MR magoo ...I have had both....and Swear the must be same company...different name.

Yup...I have had a play with all the in-built filters....

Now I wait for hubby to go to bed....put the lights out ...and do it all in the Dark..... :crying:
scary in the dark also how ya doing @MR magoo my friend

doing well Tom. :bighug: made in China. by same company.
DSC_0001 (1).JPG
DSC_0002 (1).JPG
DSC_0003 (1).JPG
Tom. time to invest in one. :bighug::biggrin:

(aw jeezus, sumthin else i gotta put on "the list" now...:face: ppp)

Back