Sawney's Beans Sawney Bean's - White Gen 3 - A Dalai Farmer Production, Brought To You In Glorious Technicolour

That's a crazy mutation mate. I hope the flowers turn out OK 👍 👌
As you say , healthy otherwise .
Magic :devil:
Hi mate hope you're well.
This is pretty much how the odd bod ones turn out everytime, huge leaves and stipules, but they usually flower just fine :thumbsup: although they don't seem to fill out and yield quite as much :shrug: but no worries mate, I'll still do alright :toke:
I think I'll give the Ultimate White's a go next time, as I'm yet to try them and they look, from what I've seen, to be another cracking strain :clapper: so fingers crossed :pighug:

Hi mate hope you're well.
This is pretty much how the odd bod ones turn out everytime, huge leaves and stipules, but they usually flower just fine :thumbsup: although they don't seem to fill out and yield quite as much :shrug: but no worries mate, I'll still do alright :toke:
I think I'll give the Ultimate White's a go next time, as I'm yet to try them and they look, from what I've seen, to be another cracking strain :clapper: so fingers crossed :pighug:
I think you will do really well with the ultimate white mate. A little variation in flavour with a few phenos but still quite similar to the white . 😀
All good here mate.
New breeding in progress yaaaasssss. Lol

Back