Sawney's Beans Sawney Bean's - White Gen 3 - A Dalai Farmer Production, Brought To You In Glorious Technicolour

Final White
20240616_085926.jpg
20240616_085935.jpg
20240616_090502.jpg

I'm not sure about weight, as I only have a small set of jewellery scales, but it's going to be well over 20 oz :woohoo:
20240619_130625.jpg

So all in all, not too bad. I've just started another 6 of the Whites, so I'll keep you posted :pass:

Very nice indeed mate. 👌
A decent personal stash to keep you high as ffffff .
The bronson is looking real nice 👌 nice tint of purple coming through from the lecter male.
Thanks for sharing mate and as always if you need anything just shout.
Enjoy you're day mate 👍

Very nice indeed mate. 👌
A decent personal stash to keep you high as ffffff .
The bronson is looking real nice 👌 nice tint of purple coming through from the lecter male.
Thanks for sharing mate and as always if you need anything just shout.
Enjoy you're day mate 👍
Cheers mate much appreciated :pass: the Bronson didn’t have the biggest of yields, but fuck me, it takes your head off :crying: we'll see how the next lot get on under the SP3000. I'm expecting better things this time, seeing the lighting should be over double the strength 🤞 we'll see :rofl:

Cheers mate much appreciated :pass: the Bronson didn’t have the biggest of yields, but fuck me, it takes your head off :crying: we'll see how the next lot get on under the SP3000. I'm expecting better things this time, seeing the lighting should be over double the strength 🤞 we'll see :rofl:
I look forward to seeing the next grow mate. Spot on .
Bronson is a nice smoke for that switch up and change. Defo something different 👌

Back