Help getting started

Fantastic - ordered! Also the Biobizz Lite soil is on the way too. Wish I'd found this forum 6 months ago! I'm also looking at the root riots and trying to discover what a 'solo cup' is . . .

I'm still finding my way about this forum but can't seem to figure out how to look at what you call 'my thread' ?

Welcome to AFN! I’m pretty sure the thread in question is the green link at the bottom of his posts. For my contribution to this post I’ll veer toward genetics and recommend Mephisto if you haven’t heard of them yet. Not only are they FANTASTIC beans, but you get extra beans plus freebie crosses. The owner is a member here and his flowers are all over this site. Good luck and I really look forward to watching your journey. Here’s the mephisto link

Hi Entomed - yes I think I've got all the gear I need. Thankfully, most of the people who visit us are very supportive of cannabis for medical use, so I'm not too concerned about an occasional whiff being smelt. But in any case I have a pretty big carbon filter on the ventilator outflow.

I grow 4 plants(autos) in a 3x3 it's about right depending on the strain and how well the grow is going sometimes it gets tight but fills the tent out. Yields varies but you should be able to get 2-3 oz easily with most strains

Back