Indoor 1Sky's Mephisto, COB (Amare) & Fastbuds GrowBattles: BioTabs vs Adv Nutes & AutoPots vs FiberPots

Update time. We're on the final laps for this 8-plant grow. All are 75 days above ground. Here's the 3 Mephisto Sour Crinkles. First up is the Biotabs in the Autopot, at 17". The leaves say that she's about done, but the trichs are not yet showing any amber.

View attachment 829445 View attachment 829449

The shortest of these three (at just 12") is the Autopot girl on a diet of Advanced Nutrients combined with GreenPlanet Nutrients (AN/GP):

View attachment 829454 View attachment 829455 View attachment 829457

In between height, at 14", is the Sour Crinkle on the AN/GP program in a 3 gallon fiber pot.

View attachment 829467 View attachment 829466

Clearly these last two have a ways to go -- at least a couple of weeks or more. Both are very dense and sticky and smell fantastic. These two AN/GP nutrient gals are running much slower and smaller than the Biotabs one. It will be interesting to see if there is much difference in taste or yield when all is said and done.
hehehehe, mini-me's strange in the size difference, isn't it? Every them ones come out small, they still look super nice, great work as always my friend!

And finally, since we're also playing in the Fastbuds GrowBattle, I've got a couple of 3-gallon fiber pot plants running on the AN/GP nute program and also at 61 days.
First is the LSD. She was the runt who barely survived, but will now finish with enough of a show to give us a decent taste:

View attachment 824562 View attachment 824563

And then here's the contestant in the pageant, the beautiful Miss Blackberry:

View attachment 824568 View attachment 824569

Having a great time and wishing you all happy growing. :bump:
lovely buds shots!

Looking super nice my friend!!!!:worship::slap: I can't wait till I have chance grow out some Mephisto's...
Hey buddy, many thanks for the Rep and all the nice comments. You won't be disappointed with the Mephisto gear; I've loaded up on about 8-10 strains that I have yet to grow. But you know, to be honest, I'll be starting up another Sweet Seeds Trainwreck next. Not only is it only of my wife's favorites, but somebody bumped me down to 3rd place in the
Sweet Seeds Highest Yields List, and I need to try to redeem myself, lol.

Hey buddy, many thanks for the Rep and all the nice comments. You won't be disappointed with the Mephisto gear; I've loaded up on about 8-10 strains that I have yet to grow. But you know, to be honest, I'll be starting up another Sweet Seeds Trainwreck next. Not only is it only of my wife's favorites, but somebody bumped me down to 3rd place in the
hmmmm I'm sorry to hear that. I don't have any clue who would of done that :p

Wow wow wow!
Amazing plants of all different shapes and sizes. I love this grow dude!!
Thanks man. Its been fun, but running different nutrient and medium programs at the same time is a stretch on brain power and very time consuming. Eventually, I'll settle down to a more manageable approach. But for now, like you, I want to experiment with a variety of the strategies that seem to work for some of the top growers here at AFN.

I hope to try Mephisto some day.. Yeah the trainwreck is pretty Bad-Ass smoke brother!!! It makes some Bad-Ass Shatter & CannaOil as well :)

I saved 1 trainwreck bean, just in-case ya get an ideas about trying bump me :p I still think it's gonna be a hard feat... am not sure that strain can do any better.. both mine almost exact...I'll be watching for sure! make sure tag me in..I kinda went all out on both, but you seen that...and very best I could do was almost 11oz per plant, with that strain, which is still damn good. I would like try again with co2 this time, I'm thinking I can hit 3-4oz better at-least.....

I saved 1 trainwreck bean, just in-case ya get an ideas about trying bump me :p I still think it's gonna be a hard feat... am not sure that strain can do any better.. both mine almost exact...I'll be watching for sure! make sure tag me in..I kinda went all out on both, but you seen that...and very best I could do was almost 11oz per plant, with that strain, which is still damn good. I would like try again with co2 this time, I'm thinking I can hit 3-4oz better at-least.....
Yeh, yeh yeh, blah, blah, blah. What you don't know is .... I have a secret weapon. I live real close to a nuclear power plant. I'll be giving my seeds to a worker who will take them "inside" for germination. Look out.

to be fair I'll let ya bump me out of 2nd place I can live with that :p but I would like keep my first place ;) I'll give up my 2nd place to you!

Back