April 5th, day 97 for Sweet Tooth. She's drinking 3.5 to 4 liters a day - which is starting to slow down just a tiny bit. Last two days she got Herculean Harvest (Nectar for the Gods) @ 2 ml/L. Today she got Dense (Green Planet Nutrients) @ 2 grams per liter. The top half of the plant is ready to harvest any time now, the bottom half needs another 10 days or so, I think. :smoking:

The past 3 days Sweet Tooth has been back on the Herculean Harvest (Nectar for the Gods) @ 2 ml/L. Here she is today, 100 days old. I've really got to chop the top half .... what am I waiting for?

117.ST (100) a.JPG
117.ST (100) e.JPG

Ok. Day 100 it was. Late yesterday afternoon I chopped the top half of Sweet Tooth. Took several hours to get her trimmed and bagged. The buds were very dense, hard and heavy. Lots of finger and scissor hash to be had. Here's the before and after:

117.ST (100) a.JPG
117.ST (100) Harvest c.JPG

Here's what we got from taking the top half off:

117.ST (100) Harvest a.JPG
118.ST (101).JPG

117.ST (100) Harvest g.JPG

Trim party next ... :smokeout:

Attachments

• 118.ST (101).JPG
    118.ST (101).JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 117.ST (100) Harvest f.JPG
    117.ST (100) Harvest f.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Great job man, seems like you're in for some nice yield :d5:.

Thanks @Ryker604_BT - yeh, quite pleased. Sweet Tooth is a really fine strain.

Its been ten days since I harvested the top half of Sweet Tooth. Her bottom half is now 111 days since sprouting, and she sure has enjoyed the room and especially getting the Amare light dropped down to within 20" of her canopy. Her feed consumption has dropped and the trichs are getting to where they need to be. So I'd say the final harvest is just a day or two away.

128.ST (111) b.JPG
128.ST (111) d.JPG

Any results on the dry yield of the top half?

Any results on the dry yield of the top half?
She went into paper bags with a wet weight of 910.5 g (32.11 oz). Using a 25% estimate on what the dry would be = 227.625 g (8.0275 oz) ---- and wouldn't you know, that 25% estimate was spot-on. They went from bags to jars with a dry weight of 228.6 g (8.06 oz). :biggrin:

When they go into the jars their RH is pretty low, generally below 30%. So they always get a Boost or Boveda packet. Once the RH gets between 55-63, then I will weigh them again. But I don't expect the additional weight will be anything other than a few more grams. This is will be my 2nd time doing the two-step weighting ([HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] at bone dry & [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] at RH 60 +/-), so I'm still learning if this is at all meaningful or worth the effort.

The significant thing here for me is that I don't expect the bottom half of Sweet Tooth to produce more than the top half. So I suspect the overall final results will be close but not quite over the 1 Pound mark. Hope I'm wrong. Will know in about 8-10 days. :cheers: Thanks for asking. Have you hands healed yet from the trimming ordeal? :haha:

She went into paper bags with a wet weight of 910.5 g (32.11 oz). Using a 25% estimate on what the dry would be = 227.625 g (8.0275 oz) ---- and wouldn't you know, that 25% estimate was spot-on. They went from bags to jars with a dry weight of 228.6 g (8.06 oz). :biggrin:

When they go into the jars their RH is pretty low, generally below 30%. So they always get a Boost or Boveda packet. Once the RH gets between 55-63, then I will weigh them again. But I don't expect the additional weight will be anything other than a few more grams. This is will be my 2nd time doing the two-step weighting ([HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] at bone dry & [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] at RH 60 +/-), so I'm still learning if this is at all meaningful or worth the effort.

The significant thing here for me is that I don't expect the bottom half of Sweet Tooth to produce more than the top half. So I suspect the overall final results will be close but not quite over the 1 Pound mark. Hope I'm wrong. Will know in about 8-10 days. :cheers: Thanks for asking. Have you hands healed yet from the trimming ordeal? :haha:

Daaaaamn dude, that is a STELLAR yield :bow:. Yeah, you're looking at around 400g and that is spectacular, congratulations :d5:. Is that your personal best? I'm still waiting for a 200g plant :shooty:.

Better question is have I finished trimming while retaining a sane mind. Really not sure :smoking:. But it's over and I already started another grow, we'll tag you as soon as I start the journals.

Back