Mephisto Genetics 1Sky Trys Mephisto with Amare SE450 & A-Train's Nute Schedule

And for the Grow 3 wrap up

Here’s the final dry weight results on the five Mephisto plants. Boy, am I totally thrilled !

View attachment 810018

To refresh on the specifics, this grow was done in a 70/30 coco/perlite mix, with no soil amendments, in fabric 3 gal pots, except the Ripley's OG which got a 5 gal pot. All nutrients were delivered in reverse osmosis water. The grow tent was 4’ x 4’.

Of course, the essential three factors at play here were genetics, light and nutrients. A thousand thanks to @mephisto, @AMARE-TECH-Vic and @A-Train for these three ingredients.

This was my first run with Mephisto genetics. I purchased my seeds from the April 4-20 promo. I’m a total convert now, and will always order direct. What fantastic plants. I knew they were popular here at AFN, but now I understand why. Great strains, great company. Cheers.

The AmareSolarECLIPSE SE450UVB has been my first and only grow light – so I have no basis for comparison. All I can say is; I love it totally. So much so that I bought a 2nd one right after my first grow last May. That May grow delivered 1.35 GPW – not bad for a noob on his very first grow. This grow (after prorating the total grams downward to adjust for some time a couple of the plants spent under an Amare in a second tent) delivered 1.44 GPW. Nice job Amare !

And lastly, the nutes. I adopted and faithfully followed the @A-Train enhanced nutrient program involving mostly Advanced Nutrients and GreenPlanet Nutrients – plus a handful of other vendors here and there. In total there were 18 different nutrients spread out variously over 8 progressive phases. Clearly not a program for anyone in a hurry or lacking in attention to detail. But WOW WOW was I impressed with the results. The plants were healthy and vigorous thoughout. And it kept me thoroughly engaged in the growing process on a daily basis. Many thanks “Doc” for sharing the program and providing guidance along the way.

And also, a huge thanks to this great AFN community. So many of you stopped by with a “LIKE”, a greeting and often helpful suggestions. The support is much appreciated and helps make it all so much fun

@jingo @Roasty McToasty @tripaholic88 @Sensi Jay @Unique @auto noob @iampepe @blue @Waira @Ryker604 @Mizzo81 @Farmer Dee @Red Rupert @So NYC718 @archie gemmill @Big Sur Holy @RicanBlazer @Dr.Bubbles @thetreeman @Arsenal @Vorkosigan @greengrassgrow @gbd @mcpd_refugee @derek420colorado @water farm @CocoHempster @Seabass @bizkat @Rhubarb Pi @Loud Pipes @fsdgrow
great harvest man that ripelys og yielded huge :worship::slap::vibes::jointman::nicethread:

@Ryker604 @Roasty McToasty @auto noob
Hey guys, thanks a whole bunch for the SLAPeroos. Much appreciated. Thanks for coming along for the ride and providing great support along the way. :bighug::pass:

Yeh, the Ripley's was a beast for sure, although the 5 gallon pot may have had an influence :smoking:

Back