Is that your personal best?.
Better question is have I finished trimming while retaining a sane mind. Really not sure :smoking:. But it's over and I already started another grow, we'll tag you as soon as I start the journals.

Yep, that will be my best to date. Previously, it was 230.8 g from a Mephisto Ripley's OG from my 3rd grow, June-Aug last year --- noob's luck. I'll also be starting up some new plants at the end of the month, but haven't yet decided exactly what --- kinda waiting to see if some free seeds from Sweet Seeds arrive in time, otherwise it's likely to be a 100% Mephisto grow.

Oh, and don't worry about a sane mind, it's highly overrated. :joy:

Branches laid out.

View attachment 889568

Top cola on display, and our largest salad bowel ready to receive.

View attachment 889572 View attachment 889571

Grams, then ozs
View attachment 889650 View attachment 889651
. View attachment 889577View attachment 889573

6 brown paper grocery bags; 910.5 grams wet, 32.11 ounces wet

View attachment 889578
Awesome Job Bro! Sorry I haven't gotten alerts for this for some reason I happen catch your post! am glad I did! Excellent Job!:slap::woohoo::slap::slap:

Howdy there @Unique. Thanks for the wonderful spread of REPS. I love it. :toke:
By the way, you won't believe what a disappointment my 2nd grow of Trainwreck was - at least in terms of yield. She turned up with just 69.1 grams or 2.44 oz. And that was in a 5 gallon pot with lots of attention to extra nutes and supplements along the way. Gosh, I did twice as good (5.26 oz) on my very 1st noob grow using just Advanced Nutrients.
Go figure. :crying: On a positive note, this 2nd Trainwreck redeemed herself somewhat by winning 1st place in the March Sweet Seeds Photo contest. :woody: So I'll be getting a bunch of free seeds from them that should be a real treat.

Howdy there @Unique. Thanks for the wonderful spread of REPS. I love it. :toke:
By the way, you won't believe what a disappointment my 2nd grow of Trainwreck was - at least in terms of yield. She turned up with just 69.1 grams or 2.44 oz. And that was in a 5 gallon pot with lots of attention to extra nutes and supplements along the way. Gosh, I did twice as good (5.26 oz) on my very 1st noob grow using just Advanced Nutrients.
Go figure. :crying: On a positive note, this 2nd Trainwreck redeemed herself somewhat by winning 1st place in the March Sweet Seeds Photo contest. :woody: So I'll be getting a bunch of free seeds from them that should be a real treat.
Hopefully ya get something that ya are looking for, I had pick 3 I didnt really want, I ended up giving 2 packs away.. BTW, Congratz On your Win, It feels great don't it? It did for me!

Hopefully ya get something that ya are looking for, I had pick 3 I didnt really want, I ended up giving 2 packs away.. BTW, Congratz On your Win, It feels great don't it? It did for me!
Well, one is the Sweet Nurse CBD which is something that I really wanted to grow for making tinctures and/or lotions. The other two are Cream Caramel and Big Devil XL - don't have any experience or gossip/references on any of these.

Well, one is the Sweet Nurse CBD which is something that I really wanted to grow for making tinctures and/or lotions. The other two are Cream Caramel and Big Devil XL - don't have any experience or gossip/references on any of these.

Growing the Sweet Nurse CBD right now and just opened a journal about it :thumbsup:.

yeah the big devil xl I picked to, and sweet skunk & red poisen but really I was looking for the jack47, blow mind auto & killer kush.. I even thought thats what I was gonna get, but ended up with them other three, it's okay I guess I got to help other's out:shrug: Just not myself.

Ok, yesterday I took down the remaining half of Sweet Tooth. Here's her parting shots at day 113:

130.ST (113) b.JPG
130.ST (113) c.JPG
130.ST (113) f.JPG
130.ST (113) i.JPG
130.ST (113) k.JPG
130.ST (113) n.JPG
130.ST (113) Q.JPG

She was one sticky gal to trim up; but pretty good fun:

130.TRIM ST a.JPG
130.TRIM ST e.JPG
130.TRIM ST f.JPG

She filled 5 large brown paper bags, about the same that I got from the harvest of the 1st half. Unfortunately, the weight (density) of the lower half buds was not nearly as great as the top half -- that's really to be expected I figure. So the wet weight of this final Sweet Tooth is such that I think it will come in less than 5 ounces. Not shabby at all, but nowhere near what's needed to combine with the 1st half for a 1 pound achievement. So I suspect we'll end up with about 3/4 of a pound. Honesty, I'm thrilled, so no boo-whos about what didn't happen, just celebration for what did.
:woody: :dancer: :woody: I'll be back in a few days with final weights and wrap-up comments on this grow: Samsquanch OG, Cosmic Queen, Trainwreck and Sweet Tooth. :cools:

Last edited:
Back