Indoor 1Sky's Mephisto, COB (Amare) & Fastbuds GrowBattles: BioTabs vs Adv Nutes & AutoPots vs FiberPots

Impressive holding out so long on these autumnal ladies, my friend!

I'd like you to try some xxl stains next.
Hum.... what'd you have in mind? I have to say, maybe its the strain (Sour Crinkle) or maybe something I did, but the size is disappointing.

I've already started up 3 new gals, Mephisto's Cosmic Queen & Samsquanch OG, and Sweet Seed's Trainwreck. They're on day 2 above ground. These should all be medium+ size.

I'll have room and time to start up a few more in about a month -- and have a fairly good inventory of Mephistos and random others.

Here's the 2nd Sour Crinkle. Chopped on day 99 at just 12" height. Autopot on Advanced Nutrients +GreenPlanet Nutrients, etc.

99.AN-SC l.JPG
99.AN-SC m.JPG
99.AN-SC n.JPG
99.AN-SC j.JPG
99.AN-SC i.JPG

And now, for a change of pace, here's the "mutant" Fastbud LSD-25. Glad I kept her alive, 'cause I'm very interested to see what she's like, and I do have 1 more seed of this, in case I want to give it another try. She's chopped today at 23" and 101 days from sprout. Grown in 3 gallon fiber-pot on the AN/GP nutrient program.

101.F-LSD b.JPG
101.F-LSD d.JPG
101.F-LSD f.JPG
101.F-LSD K.JPG
101.F-LSD L.JPG
101.F-LSD O.JPG

That's six of the eight harvested. Dry weight yields will be coming in soon. Two remaining to be chopped: the 3rd Sour Crinkle and the 3rd Creme Bubbly --- both in fiberpots on the AN/GP program, and both more substantial than their AutoPot counterparts.
:jointman:

Ok. Phew! Done with this grow. The last two are chopped and drying. Here's the final Sour Crinkle, this one from the Fiber Pot and on the AN/GP nute program. She's was not the tallest of the 3 Crinkles, but was definitely the chunkiest and most resinous. She was 14.5" when harvested on day 102.

102.F-SC a.JPG
102.F-SC d.JPG
102.F-SC e.JPG
102.F-SC g.JPG

102.F-SC i.JPG
102.F-SC k.JPG
102.F-SC n.JPG

:pass:

Congratulations on another grow [emoji106] and the great comp grows. I think about 2/3 the guys in my comp dropped out [emoji53][emoji848]

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st
Thanks Jingo. Yeh, I been in 4 or 5 grow contests since starting early this year, and I've noted a really high drop-out rate on all of them --- something close or greater than 80%. I suspect this is due to the amount of time and effort needed to keep on top of documenting the grow and making all the photo updates in a timely manner. I know that I found it burdensome at times and may try to avoid doing two or three simultaneously again, LOL.

And the best for last ... here is the final harvest for this 8-plant grow. Its the Mephisto Creme Bubbly grown in the 3 gallon fiber pot on the AN/GP program consisting of multiple vendors nutrients -- but mostly Advanced Nutrients. Funny thing is, of the 3 Creme Bubblys grown in this run, this one was a monster compared to the other two. It was chopped on day 103 at a modest height of 23". But I think it will yield 3 times as much as either of her sisters. Go figure, eh? Here she goes:

103.F-CB b.JPG
103.F-CB h.JPG
103.F-CB l.JPG
103.F-CB d.JPG
103.F-CB f.JPG
103.F-CB e.JPG

I'll be back in a few days with dry weights and summary thoughts on lessons learned this time around. :cheers::thumbsup::pimp:

Nice one dude, that last Creme Bubbly looks delish :slap::baked:.

Hey @Ryker604 - many thanks for the SLAPeroo, and for being so attentive throughout this grow. Much appreciated. :toke::pass:

Back