Indoor 1Sky's Mephisto, COB (Amare) & Fastbuds GrowBattles: BioTabs vs Adv Nutes & AutoPots vs FiberPots

Hi Aspirin, thanks for stopping by and commenting. I tried to include an FB C4 in this grow as well, but the germination failed. I have one seed left of C4, so I'm interested to try again, and also 1 more of the LSD, which clearly needs another try to redeem itself. What was your experience with the C4? Any tips or advice? Do you recall the results in terms of plant size, yield or potency?
it was second or third grow when i knew very little running cfl's in my bedroom alcove but made it to the end tasted nice and had plenty of trikes but potency wasnt really there-no doubt my fault, gave some to a friend who was quite seriously ill and they said they slept properly for the first time in ages so i was happy, i didnt know it was a purple strain either because the pix were green buds, i cant say i got the most out of it so little help soz,

Yesterday was day 94 for this grow, and the day that the 1st of 8 plants met her maker. Here's the parting shots of the Creme Bubbly grown in autopot with Biotabs. She's 20" in height. The width and branching were never very impressive, and I think her yield will be fairly low -- but we'll see. The buds were compact & sweet smelling. She certainly was quick & easy to trim & bag.

94.AB-CB a.JPG
94.AB-CB d.JPG
94.AB-CB f.JPG
94.AB-CB h.JPG
94.AB-CB i.JPG
94.AB-CB j2.JPG
94.AB-CB k.JPG
94.AB-CB n.JPG

Thank you miss Creme Bubbly. :pighug:

Whoa gorgeous color! Those colas are going to make some purrrrttyy buds!!!cant wait to see that dry!
Yeh, thanks man. She was petite, but pretty. Once all three Creme Bubblys are harvested and dry, it will be VERY interesting to see if there is any difference in taste or potency.

Chop time for the Fasttbuds Blackberry. She is 96 days from sprout and 30" tall (76.2 cm). Grown in a 3 gallon fiber pot under the Amare SE450UVB. Her feed program has been mostly from Advanced Nutrients, but supplemented at various times with a host of other neat stuff. For the past month she's been on a diet of 3+ days of Herculean Harvest (Nectar for the Gods) then a day of Dense (GreenPlanet), then repeat. She is currently competing in the Fastbuds GrowBattle, and the voting is open. If you haven't voted, hurry over there as cast your ballot.
Here's her final shots: :frog:

96.FBB h.JPG
96.FBB r.JPG

96.FBB a.JPG
96.FBB d.JPG

96.FBB n.JPG
96.FBB m.JPG

96.FBB o.JPG
96.FBB s.JPG

Yesterday was day 97 & harvest time for the 2nd Mephisto Creme Bubbly. She reached 22" in her autopot on the mixed nutrient program based primarily around Advanced Nutrients. Although a tad taller than the BioTabs Creme Bubbly, she too was relative sparse in girth and petite in bud development. They were nice well formed buds, just not a particularly impressive yield. Here's her final look:

97.AN-CB a.JPG
97.AN-CB d.JPG
97.AN-CB e.JPG
97.AN-CB g.JPG

97.AN-CB k.JPG

97.AN-CB i.JPG
97.AN-CB s.JPG
97.AN-CB p.JPG

That's 3 down and 5 to go. :woody:

Looks like the 3 Sour Crinkles are singing their swan song at day 98. So I thought I'd put them on parade so we can see how they fared across the three different growing methods.
From left to right: 1) Advanced Nutrients in AutoPot, 2) Advance Nutrients in Fiber Pot, and, 3) Biotabs in Autopot.

98.SC's el.jpg

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is incredibly short, but fairly dense growth & buds. [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is mid height and has the fullest, densest bud development. [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is more shapely, and sports smaller buds. I've been waiting for their trichs to start showing amber. But at this point, I think they gone too long and are starting to dry out right on the vine.

98.SC's ll.JPG
98.SC's gl.JPG
98.SC's hl.JPG

They'll all be harvested over next few days.

The first Sour Crinkle to go is the Biotabs Autopot. She is the tallest at 17" and has a more nodal spacing and slightly smaller bud clusters than her two sisters. This is her at 98 days.

98.AB-SC g.JPG
98.AB-SC h.JPG
98.AB-SC k.JPG

98.AB-SC a.JPG
98.AB-SC d.JPG
98.AB-SC e.JPG
98.AB-SC f.JPG

I just hope I didn't let her go too long. :hookah::coco:

Impressive holding out so long on these autumnal ladies, my friend!

I'd like you to try some xxl stains next.

Back