Indoor 1Sky's Mephisto, COB (Amare) & Fastbuds GrowBattles: BioTabs vs Adv Nutes & AutoPots vs FiberPots

Yeh, yeh yeh, blah, blah, blah. What you don't know is .... I have a secret weapon. I live real close to a nuclear power plant. I'll be giving my seeds to a worker who will take them "inside" for germination. Look out.
you know what, now ya gonna make me run side by side with ya! :p I have a secret weapon myself ;)

to be fair I'll let ya bump me out of 2nd place I can live with that :p but I would like keep my first place ;) I'll give up my 2nd place to you!
You've very kind. But its a deal that I have to earn. And, like you said, the bar is set real "HIGH"

You've very kind. But its a deal that I have to earn. And, like you said, the bar is set real "HIGH"
oh yes you'll have earn the 2nd place... I wasn't trying be an ass when I said I don;t think they can do better, really I didn;t mean it that way... I just know I though everything at them and they both turned out amount same weight, even one went way longer... and seemed much bigger..

ya have to remember prior record was only 5.25oz or something, by you & pop's I beat that by double + a few gm... when My 2nd come in about the same, was slightly more, but i assume then that is very best that plant can do, which is still awesome. 11oz per plant nothing to sneeze at..

ya have to remember prior record was only 5.25oz or something, by you & pop's I beat that by double + a few gm... when My 2nd come in about the same, was slightly more, but i assume then that is very best that plant can do, which is still awesome. 11oz per plant nothing to sneeze at..
Absolutely. Your recent Train grows were totally awesome. :worship: Honestly, I'll be happy if I can just best my last attempt by 20% or so.

Absolutely. Your recent Train grows were totally awesome. :worship: Honestly, I'll be happy if I can just best my last attempt by 20% or so.
I think you'll do better then 25% improvement my friend, really I do, I'm thinking closer to 50%... I have a lot of faith in your abilities...I'm willing bet you'll hit approx 7-8oz this time around..maybe even slightly better. depending which setup you use.

here is one of them Trainwreck buds that's been curing little over 3 months now...see it's as big as my hand?:d5::pass::drool::thumbsup:
IMG_3836.JPG
IMG_3855.JPG
IMG_3858.JPG
IMG_3859.JPG
IMG_3862.JPG

Best of luck my friend! Make sure tag me in, so I can watch nervously :p I really do hope you do well with it..:pass:
Thanks for the well wishes. I've reserved a front-row VIP box seat for you

Back